Technician

the viking
May 5, 2012
Placentia/ca
Name
Josh halsne
Boat
The green ring
Seriously management? Because a guy says his trip was shitty and calls the boat out you close the thread? It's valuable information, is there some inside dealing going on? Does the captain not able to handle being called out or was it the crew? It really is some bullshit, if you can tell the whole world about your "epic" trips, then why can't these guys discuss there shitty ones? Where is this one-sidedness come from because it's pretty gay.....

Whiskey

Repeat Offender
Mar 14, 2007
San Diego
Name
Chris
Boat
23' Offshore Pathfinder "Second Sun"
Oh boy, must be a slow day at work. I'm just happy to finally contribute nothing to one of these posts before it gets closed. The most epic fishing locally in the more than 10 years and this is what people want to post about. I think I'm starting to hate the internet.

Marcus

"Oddjob"
May 21, 2004
Carlsbad
Name
Marcus
Boat
Tuna Jihad toilet cleaner/Intrepid
We close them because they turn into a shit show. We don't have a deal with the boat. If we really wanted to hide them we would delete the posts. We just close them because their piece has been said. They are still there for anyone to search and use for info.

Technician

the viking
May 5, 2012
Placentia/ca
Name
Josh halsne
Boat
The green ring
Oh boy, must be a slow day at work. I'm just happy to finally contribute nothing to one of these posts before it gets closed. The most epic fishing locally in the more than 10 years and this is what people want to post about. I think I'm starting to hate the internet.

Well buddy, if you look at my posts ive done nothing but contribute, even going as far as saying I had a great trip on a cow boat on Monday. But if people post up there shitty trips it's bad? Let me guess your a Dave mathews fan, they suck. Let me guess you think that's a personal attack, well your what's wrong with the united states. Instead of bitching that I personally attacked you why don't you try stopping listening to shitty music?

Surfnsand

When's the next trip?
May 26, 2012
Murrieta, CA / Villas De Cortez Los Barriles
Name
Cody
Boat
40' Riviera Convertible - "Salty Pleasure"/ 21' Wellcraft 212 Fisherman
I think they had a pretty valid reason, it was the guys first post and it was an opinionated rant. No where in his post did he say "I talked to" any of the staff or captain to voice his concern. He just decided to come online, because it was easier. Show some proof that you had a problem and dealt with it like a civilized person, not just bitch about an hour late boat and hour late sandwich when you got a bag full of fish to take home...that shit is "gay".

Whiskey

Repeat Offender
Mar 14, 2007
San Diego
Name
Chris
Boat
23' Offshore Pathfinder "Second Sun"
Well buddy, if you look at my posts ive done nothing but contribute, even going as far as saying I had a great trip on a cow boat on Monday. But if people post up there shitty trips it's bad? Let me guess your a Dave mathews fan, they suck. Let me guess you think that's a personal attack, well your what's wrong with the united states. Instead of bitching that I personally attacked you why don't you try stopping listening to shitty music?
You got it :urno1:, I've got tickets for this weekend's show too. I will report back on the customer service depending on how they play.

Smudge

Moderate
Mar 11, 2005
Hollywood, FL
www.sandiego-sportfishing.com
Name
Matt
Boat
I'm just a deckhand...
As Marcus said, if we couldn't handle it, we'd delete it. What we don't tollerate for very long is the shit show that comes after the first post. That why we close them, rather than delete them...

SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
Mar 18, 2003
Key West
Name
Harry
Boat
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
Well buddy, if you look at my posts ive done nothing but contribute,
Yeah, all 57 posts!!

[/quOTE=asianfresh8661;2866155]bloodydeck cant handle the true.they need the sportboat. Please do not talk shit about sportboat on bd.thank you[/QUOTE]

Type fucking english...................

I love these posts......& lynndeva is HOT!!!!!!!!!!

SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
Mar 18, 2003
Key West
Name
Harry
Boat
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
thank mike. by the way how many language do you steak and write. me 3
Well, you, 2 1/2 maybe, me just 1 as I am a stupid American...........................

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
Ali gives me $5 every time I close a thread.
Sometimes I'm running low on lunch money so I'll close one around 11:45am.
That's the true.

SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
Mar 18, 2003
Key West
Name
Harry
Boat
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
Ali gives me $5 every time I close a thread.
Sometimes I'm running low on lunch money so I'll close one around 11:45am.
That's the true.
Lose a little avatar bet there bubba?

SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
Mar 18, 2003
Key West
Name
Harry
Boat
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
harry what part do you not understand. do you understand a big fucking dick inside your ass?
From the "sound" of your typing, you don't have a big fucking dick..............

SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
Mar 18, 2003
Key West
Name
Harry
Boat
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Technician

the viking
May 5, 2012
Placentia/ca