sitonmyface

SEXNOW
Oct 20, 2008
San Marcos
Name
Brandon
Boat
Sportboat
You should have licenses to fish piers. Maybe if we respected our borders and stopped these :shithappens:bags from running across our borders with no punishment, they'd have some respect for our laws instead of being ignorant of them:2gunsfiring_v1:. How's that for racist?

Upvote 0

Mikieb

I Should Upgrade My Account
May 8, 2011
Huntington Beach, Calif.
Name
Mike
Boat
Crash & Burn
You should have licenses to fish piers. Maybe if we respected our borders and stopped these :shithappens:bags from running across our borders with no punishment, they'd have some respect for our laws instead of being ignorant of them:2gunsfiring_v1:. How's that for racist?

PRETTY GOOD, POPCORN GOING ON NOW, THREAD WILL PROBABLY GET SHUT DOWN SOON.

Upvote 0

Shaka760

I Should Upgrade My Account
Apr 16, 2007
Carlsbad, Ca
Name
Craig Taylor
Boat
2007 Nitro 482
Here we go again!!! I thought this thread got closed? Should get good again!!!!

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
Oct 20, 2008
San Marcos
Name
Brandon
Boat
Sportboat
PRETTY GOOD, POPCORN GOING ON NOW, THREAD WILL PROBABLY GET SHUT DOWN SOON.

That's fine if they do.....those idiots and the youtube video they posted speak for themselves. Completely ignorant Mexi's. No respect for this great country or rules and think that being ignorant of the rules is a good excuse. I have plenty of Mexi friends, but those are the kind that need to get shipped back across the border or put in the pen. Just sayin :finger:

Upvote 0

plj46

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
"AS in the person who UPLOADED/TOOK this YOU TUBE VIDEO ITs a FREE COUNTRY and GOD only knows why/what his reasons are behind 'IT"...WITH REGARDS to ALL THESE RUDE-THREATING-RACIST COMMENTS so on, I say this..your BARKING UP the WRONG TREE. AS in what TOOK PLACE that morning ON THAT PIER, WHO would of ever DREAMED of HOOKING A GREAT WHITE.. IT's one FISHING STORY THAT can/will have many more PEOPLE HOOKED FOR YEARS TO COME. THIS is NOW a very SYMBOLIC-'?WHITE?SHARK?' that has indeed made a +DIFFERENCE already and has schooled US ALL, including some GOOD MEN/WOMAN from FISH & GAME. ITs as clear as glass NOW that HUNTIGTON BEACH does have WHITE SHARKS cruising around..so let that be known. TAKE CARE and realize that the TRUTH to EVERY STORY LIES SOULY with the MAIN CHARACTER HIMSELF...so I ask you to PLEASE NOT ASSUME YOU know WHAT IT FEELS LIKE to have ALL THIS on the END OF YOUR LINE. " Michael-CREATOR
Learn how to type you idiot !

Upvote 0

lynndeva

Fishing mom
Sep 14, 2009
Socal
Name
Debi
Boat
Wellcraft Coastal
"AS in the person who UPLOADED/TOOK this YOU TUBE VIDEO ITs a FREE COUNTRY and GOD only knows why/what his reasons are behind 'IT"...WITH REGARDS to ALL THESE RUDE-THREATING-RACIST COMMENTS so on, I say this..your BARKING UP the WRONG TREE. AS in what TOOK PLACE that morning ON THAT PIER, WHO would of ever DREAMED of HOOKING A GREAT WHITE.. IT's one FISHING STORY THAT can/will have many more PEOPLE HOOKED FOR YEARS TO COME. THIS is NOW a very SYMBOLIC-'?WHITE?SHARK?' that has indeed made a +DIFFERENCE already and has schooled US ALL, including some GOOD MEN/WOMAN from FISH & GAME. ITs as clear as glass NOW that HUNTIGTON BEACH does have WHITE SHARKS cruising around..so let that be known. TAKE CARE and realize that the TRUTH to EVERY STORY LIES SOULY with the MAIN CHARACTER HIMSELF...so I ask you to PLEASE NOT ASSUME YOU know WHAT IT FEELS LIKE to have ALL THIS on the END OF YOUR LINE. " Michael-CREATOR

so how was happy hour today?

Upvote 0
Jun 4, 2011
laguna hilss CA
Name
marc bathurst
Boat
chumline
so if you catch a shark and not know the differance cut it off come on not these guys new what it was there just showing off makos are blue and white not grey and white shark week was just on ........ i hate that so many sharks are being killed that means more damn sea lions it sould be leagle to hunt seals ....

Upvote 0

Cheney

SkateAndDestroy
Jun 10, 2010
Oceanside, Ca
Name
Cheney
Boat
none

WHY DO you TYPE like a SIXTH grade 'GIRL"?!i!?

Upvote 0

Trayscool

Captain
Sep 26, 2008
Long Beach
www.skipjackmafia.com
Name
Travis
Boat
NO BOATS
I hear ya...we can agree to disagree this.

These guys were not out purposely breaking laws. they weren't poaching, hunting with out a license, or violating any other DFG laws. They weren't specifically targeting GW's. You can here them calling it a mako in the video. Its not like they new it was a GW, then chose to gaff it, and drag it onto the pier for pic (with the DFG officer), then "released" back into the water...IMO, sometimes a warning has better results. (but if these guys were/are proven to be habitual offenders, or have even just one F&G violation, then nail them).

Every situation doesn't always have to end in a citation. I took a Sheepshead out of season once. Honest mistake. I didn't get stopped, but i would hope that the DFG officer would cut me some slack.

I find it odd, people are more upset with the anglers, then the DFG officer, (assuming what has been stated is true). I can understand Joe citizen screwing up, but a trained officer, who is paid to protect our wildlife. It boggles my mind.

How about idiots on U-tube, making racist remakes, degrading the guys...do you really think thats the best way to get your point across. F'ing Ridiculous.

Im calling BS man there is no way ANYONE should get away with killing a shark or keeping a sheepshead out of season. It just makes for a whole bunch of excuses, "sorry officer I didnt know I couldnt keep this BSB"

I spend WAY TOO MUCH TIME and effort making sure everything on my boat from lifejackets to lobster guages and everything in between is legal to let some half asses pieces of shit break the law and make excuses......screw that we all loose in this situation. ANd Im proud to say that I have been boarded many times and never been givin a ticket or a warning and you best believe that if I did get caught I deserve a ticket, NO WARNINGS

These jackoffs pretty much gaff anything and ask questions after. You think 3 baby threshers is a good idea? NO WAY these guys should be allowed near the ocean.

I hope they hang these fuckers and send a good message to the wanna be pier killers that call themselves "fishermen"

Upvote 0

2MAYEtoes

Mackerel Maker
Apr 24, 2011
San Diego
Name
Cristin Kelly
Boat
Privateer

:confused: So you shot the video and thought it would be a good idea to upload it? Probably not the wisest decision given the circumstances, free country or not.

Upvote 0

OffroadBandito

Almost A Member
Aug 3, 2011
Huntington Beach, CA
Name
Andrew
Boat
18' Invader CC

This guy types like he freakin talks in the video! Ehhh holms!! :rofl:

Upvote 0

Batrayz

Batrayz
Aug 29, 2011
Middletown
Name
Daniel
Boat
Shark Bait
Defiantly Carcharodon carcharias(Great White)

Upvote 0

Cabojoe

" loose lips sink ships"
Nov 11, 2008
huntington beach
Name
"kooter"
Boat
skipjack
1st off dude is not a fisherman ..and prob never even caught a shark in his F***ing life....and may never fish again after he gets his fine...lol
But DFG is to blame for this one.The officer prob told dude he had a mako to began with...Of all people the DFG should of known this ...so if not fire the guy cause he looks like a 30 year vet at least make him clean our pier with a f***ing TOOTH BRUSH....

Upvote 0

STAYBent619

May 10, 2009
San Diego
Name
Chris
Boat
Yeah I wish I owned a boat

Do you know these guys? How do you know they're here illegally? I agree, you should have to have a license to fish from piers but when you generalize an entire race cause of the poor judgment of a few, that makes you look just as ignorant as those clowns in that video.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.