Official New England Patriots Beatdown of the New York Football Giants Thread

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by SeaDawg, Nov 13, 2015.

1. @-EZ

@-EZ Fail, try again.

Name:
    Max
    Boat:
    Trophy Pro, @-EZ
    Dude, how long are you caged? WTF? How bad is it?

2. @-EZ

@-EZ Fail, try again.

Name:
    Max
    Boat:
    Trophy Pro, @-EZ
    [QUOTE="Gil Marlin, post: 3975300, member:shoulout Edelman they're doomed... :D[/QUOTE]

Say's the Chargette fan... You and your fellow fans should hold hands and sing Cumbeyaa...:picknose:

3. SeaDawg

SeaDawg Grouper Hunter

Name:
    Harry
    Boat:
    Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
    Dude, I woke up about 4am Sunday morning shivering uncontrollably. At first I thought The temp had just dropped way off. I tried snuggling up next to mama, I was shaking so bad I woke her up. She ask me what was wrong and I told her I was freezing and she knew right away something was wrong because it simply wasn't that cold. I was almost going into convulsions.............

On the ride to the emergency room I had the truck heater blowing right on me full blast. This helped a lot, and it stopped, but I knew rationally that any other time I would never do this, the inside of that truck had to be HOT! When we got to the Emergency Room I didn't wasn't to get out of the truck.........

As I sat there getting checked in and the effects of the trucks heater wore off, I didn't have to tell them what my symptoms were, in a very short time I was once again shivering uncontrollably despite wearing a heavy sweatshirt with a blanket wrapped around me. Never experienced anything like it!

4. SeaDawg

SeaDawg Grouper Hunter

Name:
    Harry
    Boat:
    Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
    Been on anti-biotic drips for 2 days now. I am feeling much better but no near 100% yet. The doctor should tell me something tomorrow. He didn't even know if it was Viral or Bacterial this morning. Should know more tomorrow.

5. @-EZ

@-EZ Fail, try again.

Name:
    Max
    Boat:
    Trophy Pro, @-EZ
    Damn.... Good luck my friend. Do what you have to.

6. Carl

Carl Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again

Name:
    Carl
    Boat:
    everyone elses
    Scary shit Harry. I'll send you a Charger blanky to keep you cozy. All my best. :loverz:

7. @-EZ

@-EZ Fail, try again.

Name:
    Max
    Boat:
    Trophy Pro, @-EZ

He'll need the Chargette blankie as a clean up rag when he barfs. :Beat_Them

8. KnotyBuoyz

KnotyBuoyz Not so newbie anymore

Name:
    Randall
    Boat:
    27x10
    Get well SeaDawg.:D

9. SeaDawg

SeaDawg Grouper Hunter

Name:
    Harry
    Boat:
    Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
    This prettier woman walked into my room this morning around 8:30 and I said "shit, the nurses keep getting prettier & prettier........." she said "I am a Doctor".............the Doctor had been coming in around 11am so I almost was not ready, but as soon as the words cleared her mouth, I whipped out my Kimber Pro Carry, loaded with +P Hollow Points, put it to her head, and told her I need to get out of here NOW!!!!!! She didn't panic, after all, she WAS pretty, and she WAS a doctor.......she just said "hey, what's up with the .45 dude?" I said "There's a guy in San Diego threatening to send me a Charger blanky to keep me cozy with and I don't think I could take that!" She said "A Charger blanky! Put that .45 away, I'll get you out of here right away, we don't want any fucking Charger blanky here in the Hospital. Shit, he wasn't sending it express mail was he?" I said "I sure hope not!". She ran down the hallway screaming orders to orderlies, got the nurses busy doing my final checkout stuff, got someone to unhook my heart monitor so I could take a much needed shower, and I was out of there. I didn't leave a forwarding address and the doctor destroyed and record of my ever being there. Turns out she was from Boston :)

@-EZ likes this.
  10. KnotyBuoyz

KnotyBuoyz Not so newbie anymore

Name:
    Randall
    Boat:
    27x10
    So how do you know she didn't run your ass out of there, just so she could keep Carl's powder blue blankly for herself? Women look good in that color you know.:D Glad your better.