Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
  • Jan 31, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Dan-O
    Boat
    1997 Trophy 2352
    capture.jpg

yakdout

Professional
  • Jun 26, 2014
    San Diego
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    s and hoes
    Pssst. Nobody's coming for your guns. The joke is on you. Newsome was forced to close businesses because Trump abdicated his responsibility.
    Our federal response has been pathetic. Trump turned us into a laughingstock

there are going to many more “I told you so’s” coming your way. Straight from press secretary of Biden. Ms “I’ll circle back saki.

AC7E58E9-9DA7-4B88-80FF-40AFDBD73102.jpeg

ZZZZZ

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Dec 11, 2003
    Name
    Boat
    "If true, A pardon makes a lot of sense since this has to be #45’s fault like everything else! Gov. Murphy is just the Co-owner of the soccer club under investigation so what would he know? (Sarcasm)“

IMG_20210220_130742.jpg

FB_IMG_1613847913411.jpg

Reactions: Tifoso

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
    Name
    Boat
    Throw in the pro Trump shadow banning social media comments and it was a sure Biden win. Where people are put on a list on social media and there comments are hidden from 95% of the public but their friends can see their comments and some other random people. So it's not obvious the person has been shadow banned. You will get a few reactions

If anyone is wondering why they post and get 0-4 pro Trump reactions on mainstream media pages when everyone else is getting 10-2000 reactions. It's because you have been shadow blocked and are feared by the radicals. There are many different settings of shadow blocking

All I ever did was ask common sense questions. I never personally attacked anyone and I got shadow blocked on some mainstream media. So I unjoined, which is what they wanted me to do. Feels lame being shadow blocked like nobody cares about your opinion. When really, very few can see your comment because it's secretly been hidden. Kind of scarry that Facebook gives certain businesses special control options

"Shadow banning, also called stealth banning, ghost banning or comment ghosting, is the practice of blocking or partially blocking a user or their content from an online community so that it will not be readily apparent to the user that they have been banned."

Add this in. Stolen election

Screenshot_20210220_202030.jpg

Nosecrets

Blackmouthers good side
    Jul 6, 2012
    North of seattle
    Name
    Blackmouther
    Boat
    9' bullfrog "mr big"
    Joe Biden, Webster’s dictionary. Complete idiot, not well spoken, not coherent. Voters of such a moron have no sense either. In a sentence.

That guy really pulled a Joe Biden, he shoved a candle in his ass while singing the theme song to fresh prince of bel air. If he wasn’t such a Biden he would of put the fire out first.

Tesoro

Sep 5, 2015
    Brookings, Southern Oregon
    Name
    Chris
    Boat
    21 Arima Ranger 'HogFish'
    I just watched him on a clip on hannity. this guy is TOAST. I think it would be time to put up betting boards in our local bars to see how many more days he is going to last. he cant fucking talk for more than a minute without losing it.

Tifoso

Chinook,halibut,lings,bottom fish&everything else
    Jul 25, 2016
    norCal (central valley)
    Name
    Lou
    Boat
    🚤
    I just watched him on a clip on hannity. this guy is TOAST. I think it would be time to put up betting boards in our local bars to see how many more days he is going to last. he cant fucking talk for more than a minute without losing it.
    I hope he lasts the 4 years. Because an almost full term President Harris will be harder to beat in 2024. Not difficult to beat, just harder than a VP Harris running for her first term as POTUS.
    DeSantis-Noem has a nice ring to it. :)

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
    Name
    Boat
    TDS is wearing off slowly but surely for those infected heavily. Mainstream media is starting to have no choice but to report the progress the last 30 days

Not all but allot of haters will be begging for him in 2024. When they realize the ridiculous behavior of the radicals is very detrimental

Green is a great concept. But provide green forms of cost efficient fuel first, imo. Rather then fuel prices so high folks drive less and are forced to a alternative energy

Nosecrets

Blackmouthers good side
    Jul 6, 2012
    North of seattle
    Name
    Blackmouther
    Boat
    9' bullfrog "mr big"
    So, watching the news in December vs the news today. Highlights in December covered riots and a trump trashing story and Covid. Now, we see highlights “Tiger Woods” and delivery drivers not get tipped, and Britney Spears. What the fuck? It appears that this country really cares too much for irrelevant horse shit. In front of the courts right now that fucking asshat of a president is looking at paying reparations out using retirements. Real story but not being shared to us.