Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

nefarious235

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 1, 2008
Proudly American
Name
Dan
Boat
canoe & plastic flotsam
Nobody blames Trump for the virus. Trump is to blame for our pathetic federal response.
all through the election every Democrat that was running for office or not was blaming Trump for the coronavirus when his policy to shut off all travel from the East to America probably save way more lives than anybody can realize and then this appears in the paper today.

Cuomo mocked for claiming ‘incompetent government kills people’ in CNN, MSNBC appearances

So again Tick, you're just blowing s*** out your a******* of a mouth without any real backup. Stay on the south side of the border you freeloader.

Tick

nefarious235

Aug 1, 2008
Proudly American
Name
Dan
Boat
canoe & plastic flotsam
Fauci was there long before Trump
Fauci is a flag of a doctor, he just turns with the wind and babbles. That's why you Democrats like him so much.

Tick

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
all through the election every Democrat that was running for office or not was blaming Trump for the coronavirus when his policy to shut off all travel from the East to America probably save way more lives than anybody can realize and then this appears in the paper today.

Cuomo mocked for claiming ‘incompetent government kills people’ in CNN, MSNBC appearances

So again Tick, you're just blowing s*** out your a******* of a mouth without any real backup. Stay on the south side of the border you freeloader.

Tick
If you think I am a freeloader, you are woefully uninformed.

To be fair, being woefully uninformed is a big reason you support Trump.

Does you Mom know you have her phone?

nefarious235

Aug 1, 2008
Proudly American
Name
Dan
Boat
canoe & plastic flotsam

dragonballs

I'm off probation
Mar 28, 2008
Arlington WA
Name
Vance
Boat
40' ocean sport fisher
file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/ce/14/28B87F1A-3A63-4087-B20F-9A309BD0147A/MOV952924.3gp