Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

plj46

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Sure sounds like you're complaining. Anyhow I think it's more about Newsome getting recalled than anything else. That petition is getting close to the 1.5 mill signatures needed so he's trying to save his ass. Covid is still surging right now opening back up in the midst of it makes him look guilty AF.

Here's your meme(I didn't forget)

View attachment 1247704
I've been complaining if that's what you want to call it.Not about opening back up but the damage that's been done to small businesses and people all over this country.And for what ? Political control,plain and simple.It is/was a horrible thing to do to this country's citizens and small businesses.All of us should be on the same side on that period.Unless of course your hatred outweighs what's best for the people in this country.And i totally agree that Newsom is NOW trying to save his ass because of the recall.That's another sickening act of a Democrat.Closures were about saving lives.Now opening things up is about saving his ass.Screw the risks i guess huh ? The left eliminated Trump and look at how things have changed in a week.Like Trump said,like a miracle it will just disappear.He was a little off on the timing but he was right sort of.

Tesoro

Sep 5, 2015
Brookings, Southern Oregon
Name
Chris Berlin
Boat
21 Arima Ranger
so I guess this thread keeps alive even though it is off the 'list' cool!

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
'Like Trump said,like a miracle it will just disappear.He was a little off on the timing but he was right sort of.'

We're still closer to all time highs then we are to all time lows so at this very moment he's still dead wrong. The vaccine should help immensely and hopefully herd immunity as well so fingers crossed. I'm booked on a Colonet trip in a few weeks but until then I'll be laying low, definitely not time to start licking doorknobs. I support mom and pop restaurants as much as I can but I'll still be taking it to go for the time being.

A meme. They're not Democrats so this is in no way sickening, just the opposite. I'd say they're very fine people. Patriots, if you will.

View attachment 1247738
The "disappear" thing was more about the 24/7 Covid updates and daily death tolls being rammed down our throats.The reporting on Covid has changed dramatically in the last week.The media is now putting an almost positive spin to it.Daily deaths are not on every news update,reports on new infections aren't either.I'm not sure what this so called meme has to do with Covid closures ????

Tesoro

Sep 5, 2015
Name
Chris Berlin
Boat
21 Arima Ranger
New word for the day: Chimera
Most know it as being a mutant mythological creature.
However it is also used by virologists to describe a virus that has been genetically engineered in a lab by mixing DNA from two similar viruses in an attempt to create a more potent one.
In regards to corona virus experiments (in Wuhan), coronavirus chimeras were injected into human cells to confirm that they could replicate and thus survive. In the case of the SARS CoV-2 chimera, it could replicate and its genetic changes also resulted in the virus being able to find a pathway to enter into the human body all by itself without being injected into a cell. However the scientists really hit the lotto when they discovered that their creation was also exceptionally potent because it could stick on human cells 10-20x stronger than its previous deadly cousin, the SARS Cov-1 virus. The stronger a virus can cling to human cells the more transmissible it is.
But the unknown is how their chimera will mutate and if it will adapt to combat its hosts' developed immunities towards it, or if it will be mellowed down to become a common cold type coronavirus.
I am starting to find all this virus stuff fascinating with an added side bonus of starting to understand the basics behind germ warfare development. And as a double bonus I am learning about how a govt can produce an 'anitdote' for a chimera weapon. However in an ideal world, the anitdote is made and thoroughly tested before the chimera is dispersed.
Anyone who believes that SARS CoV-2 surfaced out of a dirty wet food market selling bats and pangolins, nearby to the Wuhan infections disease lab, is also wet!

Nosecrets

Blackmouthers good side
Jul 6, 2012
North of seattle
Name
Blackmouther
Boat
9' bullfrog "mr big"
A trade war? Were you not sick of watching giant manufacturing plants close down and move to the sweat shops of china and the same products with no quality being shipped back here while thousands of people collect unemployment? Its really confusing. If you ship your job over seas you can buy the usual stuff cheaper....wait for it....because you went from having a livable wage to barely getting by while the democrat asshat who signed the deal lives in a mansion? Fuck man. Wake up

Nosecrets

Blackmouthers good side
Jul 6, 2012
North of seattle
Name
Blackmouther
Boat
9' bullfrog "mr big"
It’s all part of the same conversation. We revoke trade to build our country while they release a virus as retaliation? And suddenly this is trumps fault? I agreed and still do with adding taxes to incoming goods. It leveled the playing field. Anyone who feels like the tariffs were bad I would love to hear why?

onehottip

May 8, 2006
So cal
Name
Guerms
Boat
18.5 Wahoo cc , Evinrude Etec V6 135 HO
Even if it accidentally escaped from their lab. They try to cover it up. Instead of closing their borders and warning the world they exported it. They showed no concern for humanity, their only concern was to not lose face. communist country’s never show concern for its people only party. Sounds like the Democratic Party these days! Wake up!

Tesoro

Sep 5, 2015
Name
Chris Berlin
Boat
21 Arima Ranger
Let's say the virus was unleashed intentionally. The question then would be why? Why did China put their public at risk to eventually screw the U.S?

Could it be, and this is just wild guess, perhaps that it was payback? Payback for a certain somebody.. let's call him Ronald Dump... running a large portion of his campaign on sticking it to China and starting a trade war with them once he was elected? According to Don... Ronald! According to Ronald, he won his trade war with China and cost them billions. You think maybe, just maybe, they wanted to get him back?

So all things considered, trade war, virus, deaths, debt, jobs, etc. .. Who really ended up winning?

Something to ponder
I dont think for one moment that it was intentionally released. it was some form of accident - maybe some technician got infected and went home. The same thing happened with the sars research in malaysia. The interesting part is that Dr Fauci was involved in the wuhan lab back in the obama days. obama cut it off but apparently fauci still provided funding through some backdoor channel. why china? my guess is because the usa wouldnt allow germ warfare experimenting, under the guise of infectious disease research, to be conducted in private labs on our soil. more to learn about all of this stuff. These scientists actually get to patent their hybridized viruses if they can have value/utility.

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
It’s all part of the same conversation. We revoke trade to build our country while they release a virus as retaliation? And suddenly this is trumps fault? I agreed and still do with adding taxes to incoming goods. It leveled the playing field. Anyone who feels like the tariffs were bad I would love to hear why?
Nobody blames Trump for the virus. Trump is to blame for our pathetic federal response.

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
what is the covid death count now under bidens watch ?

where is that bidophile out rage now ?

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
My point is. Biden has now proved he is a Pedophile and endorses odd sexual behavior at a very young age. BIDEN BELIEVES BY AGE 8 a kid can choose their sexuality. I wanted to be a hipopotumus at age 8. I would imagine out of the 30,000 plus high schools and colleges. There will be problems. Doubt areas like San Marcos will have male tranys playing high school sports but other regions of the Country will. That could make it to the Championships.

Is there a limit to the amounf of transvestites allowed on a team? Can a team be comprised of all male transvestites that compete against girls? These are valid questions that need to be answered.

Some college campuses have hundreds of transgenders. Will be interesting to see where this leads in years from now

FB_IMG_1611769400438.jpg

At age 8. Biden thinks a child should choose their sexuality, inappropriate. Heterosexual is towards the bottom in the middle somewhere. These are real and not a joke. Google search some of the names and the definition litteraly will appear. More will be added

IMG_20210127_115149.jpg

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
this is bidens plan to stop the china virus
lol.gif
NO really, you cant make this shit up