Political BS Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

Tesoro

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 5, 2015
Brookings, Southern Oregon
Name
Chris Berlin
Boat
21 Arima Ranger
I wonder how many democrat governors would dare to read, comprehend and acknowledge this? none it appears

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
New born baby in front of me and Strackle. Only one can live. I choose the baby
I would choose a baby over you, too.

You spend a lot of time thinking about dead babies. You should talk to someone about that

Tin Pangas

Skipper
Aug 28, 2010
Norwalk, Ca U.S.A.
Name
Kevin
Boat
37 Tollycraft
If it's a typo just say it's a typo but if not a simple explanation (which is all I asked for)would've cleared everything up. I honestly want to know what he means as the way it's written makes absolutely no sense.

" ...it is the Democratic Party or Democratic Candidate...it's NOT. its the Democrat Party or Democrat Candidate..."

It is... but it's NOT... but it is. Yeesh!

The kicker is doubling down by name calling after. Admitting to one's mistakes is a sign of character, BD bros, not a sign of weakness. Not having the decency to admit when you're wrong is straight chicken shit(since we're name calling).
Jesse if you do not know the difference between the terms Democrat (as in you are a democrat) and Democratic (as in the democratic ideal or process) you are a bigger fucking IMBECILE that I thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tin Pangas

Skipper
Aug 28, 2010
Norwalk, Ca U.S.A.
Name
Kevin
Boat
37 Tollycraft
If it's a typo just say it's a typo but if not a simple explanation (which is all I asked for)would've cleared everything up. I honestly want to know what he means as the way it's written makes absolutely no sense.

" ...it is the Democratic Party or Democratic Candidate...it's NOT. its the Democrat Party or Democrat Candidate..."

It is... but it's NOT... but it is. Yeesh!

The kicker is doubling down by name calling after. Admitting to one's mistakes is a sign of character, BD bros, not a sign of weakness. Not having the decency to admit when you're wrong is straight chicken shit(since we're name calling).
Democrat is a Noun and Democratic is an Adjective you MORON!!!!!!!! and I love how Strapon is giving you a thumbs up cause he's a bigger MORON that you are!!!

marlyn

Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
Jesse if you don't understand that you are as ignorant as the majority of democrats. Explain your confusion without a stupid meme and i will help you understand.
Sorry but this is a meme and joke thread like it or not,I hate to defend jesse(trust Me,lol)but posting memes are what its all about like it or not.
Try putting him on ignore if you dont like what he posts.

Reactions: RodRage

MESSY JESSE

Jul 24, 2019
South Bay
Name
JESSE
Boat
DELITA
All that for some misused grammar ? I thought it was regarding different policies or political agendas but after all that you whine about verbs and nouns. Yeesh!

1606767030640.png

MESSY JESSE

Jul 24, 2019
South Bay
Name
JESSE
Boat
DELITA
That's exactly what it is; improper grammar. In this case mixing up two different words. You just said so yourself two posts back...

"Democrat is a Noun and Democratic is an Adjective you MORON!!!!!!!!"

Nobody gives shit besides grammar police weirdos. I can scroll back a few pages and find plenty of mistakes but(again),nobody gives a shit.

1606773481433.png

Tin Pangas

Skipper
Aug 28, 2010
Norwalk, Ca U.S.A.
Name
Kevin
Boat
37 Tollycraft
That's exactly what it is; improper grammar. In this case mixing up two different words. You just said so yourself two posts back...

"Democrat is a Noun and Democratic is an Adjective you MORON!!!!!!!!"

Nobody gives shit besides grammar police weirdos. I can scroll back a few pages and find plenty of mistakes but(again),nobody gives a shit.

View attachment 1229541
the meaning of words matters you dipshit.

MESSY JESSE

Jul 24, 2019
South Bay
Name
JESSE
Boat
DELITA
Yes, the meaning of words matters but sometimes people get confused and interchange two different words. Nobody's perfect(except for you, apparently).

Can I call you Professor Pangas? You're like really smart and a very stable genius when it comes to spelling and grammar usage.

1606775900879.png