Political BS Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

Fog Ducker!

Misanthropical member
May 9, 2010
North of Kali!
Name
Dave
Boat
4 and counting!
We were told you can only have six people at your house at a time for Thanksgiving, so we canceled.

Instead we had a funeral for the turkey, that way we could have 25 people there.:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

Ducker!

ZZZZZ

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Is there a limited amount of how many people may touch the atm machine buttons per day? Before the buttons being sanitized

Is there disinfectant leashed to the atm machine to sterilize after using

The new normal

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
If I had to choose 1 out of the 2. I'm taking Trump. What we see is what we get. He stopped the endless war.

Also less violence and I'm damaged goods. Nobody will ever convince me executing baby's inside thier mothers stomach is ok. I'm sure if the baby was asked the baby would also disagree. 9 month commitment allot of couples waiting to adopt

I just rescued a kitten approximitely 4 weeks old from the side of a dirt road that would had died most likely. Bottle fed her. My new bestie. Photo a few weeks after the rescue. I scored stoked she's alive
View attachment 1228216
If you know where babies are being executed, you should call the cops.

Anything else, is none of your damn business.

If you dont want an abortion, dont have an abortion. Seems pretty simple.

I do chuckle when the pro-fetus crowd freaks out about wearing masks. Seems they really DON'T like the government telling them what they can do with their bodies.

Hahahaha

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Personally. I would not let anyone murder my baby as a dad. I would have a say in it as it would absolutely be my business.

Destroy the world and billions of peoples livelihood to protect the weakest 1% who already have lived close or passed the average life expectancy. While destroying new life. Got it

The average life expectancy 150 years ago was around age 45.

I believe if I create life. The human will be a incredible being

Adoption, so many qualified loving couples who are screened first and will pay all the costs for a mother who is not ready to be a Mom.

I do not agree with robbing a father of their child while killing the baby because that's what the mom chooses

That's my comfort level

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Strackle, I would end you 1st, if you were in the way, before ever ending my child's life over you (Ok Mr Genocide). Yes, I do approve of a Strackle execution over a innocent baby imo. I would choose your death over any unknown baby jmho if I had to choose.

Baby lives or Strackle dies by being cut into pieces with scissors. If I had to choose 1. I choose the baby over you

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
And I would imagine. Strackle would choose himself to live over the baby

Unless strackles mouth was sewn shut and he could not speak human language yet to express his concern in regards to not being cut into pieces with full nerve feelings. Like the baby's he wishes that upon.

Extreme right wingers. Consider baby execution sacrifices satanic. If you can't see why. Not sure what to tell you

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Just remember. We are all in this together since high risk folks refuse to stay home. Staying at home is a gift to others. Reprogramming humans is a gift

Rather gullible to actually believe 260,000 is correct.
Considering all the proof of fake fraudulent Covid deaths in order to recieve the $30,000 hospital Covid compensation. Great a fear monger

China is going to steal his lunch money. I have done allot of business with allot of different factorys in China. Imported hundreds of containers. No loyalty to patents and you can't sue China

All in this together.
athletic-healthy-people-full-portrait-young-couple-perfect-bodies-95669363.jpg

depositphotos_114875992-stock-photo-three-beautiful-and-athletic-girls.jpg

1504633.main_image.jpg
rawImage.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: RodRage

MESSY JESSE

Jul 24, 2019
South Bay
Name
JESSE
Boat
DELITA
Sacrifice old people, fat people, smokers and those with immune deficiency so we can go fishing! It's my God given American right!

1606509256644.png