Political BS Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

MESSY JESSE

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 24, 2019
South Bay
Name
JESSE
Boat
DELITA
" Another thing that really bothers me about democrats and the media is the think it is the Democratic Party or Democratic Candidate...it's NOT. its the Democrat Party or Democrat Candidate... "

The WTF is very much warranted as this doesn't make any sense. "... it is a the Democratic Party or Democratic Candidate, it's not. It's the Democrat Party or Democrat Candidate"

Explain what the hell that means, please.

MESSY JESSE

Jul 24, 2019
South Bay
Name
JESSE
Boat
DELITA
If it's a typo just say it's a typo but if not a simple explanation (which is all I asked for)would've cleared everything up. I honestly want to know what he means as the way it's written makes absolutely no sense.

" ...it is the Democratic Party or Democratic Candidate...it's NOT. its the Democrat Party or Democrat Candidate..."

It is... but it's NOT... but it is. Yeesh!

The kicker is doubling down by name calling after. Admitting to one's mistakes is a sign of character, BD bros, not a sign of weakness. Not having the decency to admit when you're wrong is straight chicken shit(since we're name calling).

Reactions: strackle99

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
I'm going to clear everything up here with some name calling.Jesse,you're a liberal Trump hating hack.:D

Reactions: MJB and Husband

MESSY JESSE

Jul 24, 2019
South Bay
Name
JESSE
Boat
DELITA
I'm not a liberal, though. I don't think welfare should be permanent, I think child molesters and rapists should be executed, I think people who can't provide for themselves shouldn't have kids so I'm fine with sterilizing deadbeats, men shouldn't be able to use women's bathrooms, etc. Old school in that sense. Anti-snowflake.

But I also believe politicians should be held accountable for conflict of interest type insider deals they make, term limits, cops shouldn't shoot people or choke/beat them to death unless their lives are in danger, corporations should be held to the same financial responsibility standards as individuals are, etc. You know, basic common sense.

I'd say I'm middle ground. Saying Trump does shady shit doesn't mean I'm a liberal, it's calling a spade a spade.

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
If it's a typo just say it's a typo but if not a simple explanation (which is all I asked for)would've cleared everything up. I honestly want to know what he means as the way it's written makes absolutely no sense.

" ...it is the Democratic Party or Democratic Candidate...it's NOT. its the Democrat Party or Democrat Candidate..."

It is... but it's NOT... but it is. Yeesh!

The kicker is doubling down by name calling after. Admitting to one's mistakes is a sign of character, BD bros, not a sign of weakness. Not having the decency to admit when you're wrong is straight chicken shit(since we're name calling).
Never admitting wrong is a Trump trait. We are gonna have a generation of assholes to deal with.

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Question: If you're so certain of this why didn't Trump's legal team actually present these "tsunami of multiple forms of damning evidence, with hundreds of sworn affidavits with people attesting to witnessing" in any of the 36 court cases they've lost?

" People with a room temperature IQ and a modicum of intellectural integrity see through the bullshit"

Guliani and the rest of Trump's elite task force(cough)defense team must be dumb as rocks if they can't see what you're saying, right?
I think the court will recieve the bulk of the evidence. Before the media or us

That's how court cases work

Reactions: MJB and Husband

MESSY JESSE

Jul 24, 2019
South Bay
Name
JESSE
Boat
DELITA
I think the court will recieve the bulk of the evidence. Before the media or us

That's how court cases work
If the court receives the evidence then the 36 cases Trump's legal team has lost regarding election fraud means the evidence is weak, correct?

1606362075126.png

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
I believe everything I read on the internet

Even if a homeless crazy person has internet access and a BS opinion

MESSY JESSE

Jul 24, 2019
South Bay
Name
JESSE
Boat
DELITA
Happy Thanksgiving everybody. I still don't think Trump or Biden give a crap about any of us but I respect your views if you believe otherwise. Cheers

1606362691128.png

Reactions: Tin Pangas

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
If I had to choose 1 out of the 2. I'm taking Trump. What we see is what we get. He stopped the endless war.

Also less violence and I'm damaged goods. Nobody will ever convince me executing baby's inside thier mothers stomach is ok. I'm sure if the baby was asked the baby would also disagree. 9 month commitment allot of couples waiting to adopt

I just rescued a kitten approximitely 4 weeks old from the side of a dirt road that would had died most likely. Bottle fed her. My new bestie. Photo a few weeks after the rescue. I scored stoked she's alive
FB_IMG_1606363382888.jpg