Political BS Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

ZZZZZ

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
“When President Obama set the record for most votes in 2008 he won 875 Counties. That was a record for fewest (28%) counties won by a President elect at the time.

When VP Biden allegedly won 10 million more votes than Obama's record, he won a mere 477 Counties (16%)...398 less than Obama.

We are to believe that VP Biden smashed Obama's record vote total, while ALSO smashing his record for LEAST counties won?

Do "they" really think we're THAT stupid...or were they trying to get caught?

There is a reason that 30% of democrats & at least 47% of the population (Rasmussen Reports Poll) view this as a fraudulent election, despite a Narrative Media that treats even questioning the results like it did Hunter Biden's "laptop from hell"!

President Trump remember was a "Mike Tyson like favorite" in Vegas betting odds at 10pm on election night as he held big leads all over and was all but assured re-election until key states in unison stopped counting votes for several hours until massive dumps of Biden votes appeared out of nowhere!

There is a tsunami of multiple forms of damning evidence, with hundreds of sworn affidavits with people attesting to witnessing it...if you're willing to actually look at it?

People with a room temperature IQ and a modicum of intellectural integrity see through the bullshit. This is bigger than partisan politics. If elections can be rigged this brazenly do you really think politicians will ever again give a rat's ass what the people want?

Ban Computer Voting/Tabulating! Replace them with 100% paper ballots, elbow grease and video cameras. 20 year Mandatory sentence for anyone involved in even trying to rig an election. DONE!

God Bless America - and I I trust that President Trump will tackle Election Reform shortly after innauguration once and for all!

It is time for VP Biden to concede.

PS - NY & CA are still counting votes...if only they were capable of shame!"

#BestPresidentEver
FB_IMG_1606331989570.jpg

MESSY JESSE

Jul 24, 2019
South Bay
Name
JESSE
Boat
DELITA
Nothing to worry about folks, it'll be gone by Easterrrr... once it starts getting warmerrrrrrrr.... after the electio... errrrrrrrrrrr.

1606339384465.png

MESSY JESSE

Jul 24, 2019
South Bay
Name
JESSE
Boat
DELITA
“When President Obama set the record for most votes in 2008 he won 875 Counties. That was a record for fewest (28%) counties won by a President elect at the time.

When VP Biden allegedly won 10 million more votes than Obama's record, he won a mere 477 Counties (16%)...398 less than Obama.

We are to believe that VP Biden smashed Obama's record vote total, while ALSO smashing his record for LEAST counties won?

Do "they" really think we're THAT stupid...or were they trying to get caught?

There is a reason that 30% of democrats & at least 47% of the population (Rasmussen Reports Poll) view this as a fraudulent election, despite a Narrative Media that treats even questioning the results like it did Hunter Biden's "laptop from hell"!

President Trump remember was a "Mike Tyson like favorite" in Vegas betting odds at 10pm on election night as he held big leads all over and was all but assured re-election until key states in unison stopped counting votes for several hours until massive dumps of Biden votes appeared out of nowhere!

There is a tsunami of multiple forms of damning evidence, with hundreds of sworn affidavits with people attesting to witnessing it...if you're willing to actually look at it?

People with a room temperature IQ and a modicum of intellectural integrity see through the bullshit. This is bigger than partisan politics. If elections can be rigged this brazenly do you really think politicians will ever again give a rat's ass what the people want?

Ban Computer Voting/Tabulating! Replace them with 100% paper ballots, elbow grease and video cameras. 20 year Mandatory sentence for anyone involved in even trying to rig an election. DONE!

God Bless America - and I I trust that President Trump will tackle Election Reform shortly after innauguration once and for all!

It is time for VP Biden to concede.

PS - NY & CA are still counting votes...if only they were capable of shame!"

#BestPresidentEver
View attachment 1227980
Question: If you're so certain of this why didn't Trump's legal team actually present these "tsunami of multiple forms of damning evidence, with hundreds of sworn affidavits with people attesting to witnessing" in any of the 36 court cases they've lost?

" People with a room temperature IQ and a modicum of intellectural integrity see through the bullshit"

Guliani and the rest of Trump's elite task force(cough)defense team must be dumb as rocks if they can't see what you're saying, right?

Tin Pangas

Skipper
Aug 28, 2010
Norwalk, Ca U.S.A.
Name
Kevin
Boat
37 Tollycraft
Question: If you're so certain of this why didn't Trump's legal team actually present these "tsunami of multiple forms of damning evidence, with hundreds of sworn affidavits with people attesting to witnessing" in any of the 36 court cases they've lost?

" People with a room temperature IQ and a modicum of intellectural integrity see through the bullshit"

Guliani and the rest of Trump's elite task force(cough)defense team must be dumb as rocks if they can't see what you're saying, right?
they do and they are. these things take time and the fraud will be exposed. maybe not as fast as we would like but this will not stand and there will be a day of reckoning.

MESSY JESSE

Jul 24, 2019
South Bay
Name
JESSE
Boat
DELITA
These things take time? Rush Limbaugh just crapped all over Trump and his legal team for saying they had bombshells to expose then had a 2 hour press conference of nothing.

Again, if you and the other BD bros here are so sure of fraud why has Trump lost 36 court cases? You guys should be high profile lawyers instead of fishermen.

Tin Pangas

Skipper
Aug 28, 2010
Norwalk, Ca U.S.A.
Name
Kevin
Boat
37 Tollycraft
These things take time? Rush Limbaugh just crapped all over Trump and his legal team for saying they had bombshells to expose then had a 2 hour press conference of nothing.

Again, if you and the other BD bros here are so sure of fraud why has Trump lost 36 court cases? You guys should be high profile lawyers instead of fishermen.
unfortunately they had to file all of those suits in all of those states so that they can be rejected so that they could take them to SCOTUS. it's on an accelerated timetable which is why they were quickly dismissed. like I said it takes time. And they cannot give the evidence to the media before the give it to the court(s) because that would jeopardize their case(s). You need to think before assuming and you'd best realize that you are not thinking in the best interests of the law and actual democracy.
Another thing that really bothers me about democrats and the media is the think it is the Democratic Party or Democratic Candidate...it's NOT. its the Democrat Party or Democrat Candidate...there's a big fucking difference that so called educated people do not differentiate and likely because they do not realize the importance of the difference or more likely do and want it to be what they want it to be. it's fucking scary and anybody that doesn't recognize that is ignorant.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white

Please don't misinterpret this question as a defense of Trump's fraud claims.His chance of overturning anything are just about zero,IMO.Do you believe our system of counting votes is completely legit ? Using computers to count while also using predictions to get the numbers ? Do you believe every ballot cast is legit ? Personally i think they need to keep the computer thing out of it.

Reactions: marlyn

MESSY JESSE

Jul 24, 2019
South Bay
Name
JESSE
Boat
DELITA
" Another thing that really bothers me about democrats and the media is the think it is the Democratic Party or Democratic Candidate...it's NOT. its the Democrat Party or Democrat Candidate...there's a big fucking difference"

Ummm, Mr. Tin, sir....

1606343405686.png

MESSY JESSE

Jul 24, 2019
South Bay
Name
JESSE
Boat
DELITA
" Please don't misinterpret this question as a defense of Trump's fraud claims.His chance of overturning anything are just about zero"

Ummm, Mr. Plj, sir.... Many patriots here beg to differ.

1606343483264.png