Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

Nosecrets

Blackmouthers good side
Jul 6, 2012
North of seattle
Name
Blackmouther
Boat
9' bullfrog "mr big"
It’s funny. BLM (Dems) cost 58 billion to repair damages they cost destroying shit and taking over metropolitan cities. But trump supporters storm the Capitol, one woman gets killed (Covid death) costs less than 20k and congressmen and women are calling their families to say goodbye. I’m really confused on what lie I should believe. I got it, how bout I use my eyes and life experience. You fucking left wing democrats (Strackle) gave away our country. Great move. 58 billion dollars for what? Are we better now? Is equality figured out? Talk to your new god and ask him if we’re past racism. I’m curious to know. Please tell me what gain there will he ahead of time so I can at least look forward to it. I can’t figure it out. Joe Biden is a fucking idiot, his son a terrorist and their voters are not Americans. Which makes sense, Strackle voted for him but lives on a beach in Mexico and bitches about paying costs for healthcare for his employees. So dumb. Can’t wait to meet him in person, guessing he’s the type you want to punch in the face the second you see them.

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
It’s funny. BLM (Dems) cost 58 billion to repair damages they cost destroying shit and taking over metropolitan cities. But trump supporters storm the Capitol, one woman gets killed (Covid death) costs less than 20k and congressmen and women are calling their families to say goodbye. I’m really confused on what lie I should believe. I got it, how bout I use my eyes and life experience. You fucking left wing democrats (Strackle) gave away our country. Great move. 58 billion dollars for what? Are we better now? Is equality figured out? Talk to your new god and ask him if we’re past racism. I’m curious to know. Please tell me what gain there will he ahead of time so I can at least look forward to it. I can’t figure it out. Joe Biden is a fucking idiot, his son a terrorist and their voters are not Americans. Which makes sense, Strackle voted for him but lives on a beach in Mexico and bitches about paying costs for healthcare for his employees. So dumb. Can’t wait to meet him in person, guessing he’s the type you want to punch in the face the second you see them.
Know , he is the one on your trip
With you Drinking beers, but he it marking
Them down on your number.

ironfish

"Veni,Vidi,Vici"
Aug 13, 2009
Lake Elsinore,CA,USA
Name
Leonard
Boat
Excel
1984.jpeg

Reactions: marlyn and Motofish

Nosecrets

Blackmouthers good side
Jul 6, 2012
North of seattle
Name
Blackmouther
Boat
9' bullfrog "mr big"
So it sounds like you performed an autopsy and submitted a bid to repair all the damage.
Hope you get the contract.

Dont need an autopsy to determine what’s going on. You just have to use your own brain and eyes. Not sure if that was meant to be a shot in my direction but if so I want to point something out. If the liberals have the same representation country wide that they do on this board 15% or less than the election was really fraudulent which I believe is reality. Think about it. How does an incoherent man and a hoe bag get elected without cheating? What have either of them done for our country? Trump is a fucking horrible speaker and a narcissist but in 4 years the only war he fought was with you left wing assholes and the demo virus. And he still had a better economy than Clinton, Bush one and 2 and Obama combined. Left equals full retard. Never go full retard. Idiots

strackle99

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Dont need an autopsy to determine what’s going on. You just have to use your own brain and eyes. Not sure if that was meant to be a shot in my direction but if so I want to point something out. If the liberals have the same representation country wide that they do on this board 15% or less than the election was really fraudulent which I believe is reality. Think about it. How does an incoherent man and a hoe bag get elected without cheating? What have either of them done for our country? Trump is a fucking horrible speaker and a narcissist but in 4 years the only war he fought was with you left wing assholes and the demo virus. And he still had a better economy than Clinton, Bush one and 2 and Obama combined. Left equals full retard. Never go full retard. Idiots

Obama had a higher percentage of stock market growth, and created more jobs than Trump.

Numbers dont lie.

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Such a shame folks actually listen to these wackos. Who have legalized rioting and looting for when people don't get their way or to prove a point or to get what they want

Horrible example to set and encourage. Hope more don't follow their beliefs

FB_IMG_1609977126599.jpg

talltales

Oct 22, 2004
Ridgecrest Ca
Name
ron
Boat
2359 Trophy
I have listened to everyone else’s hatred, rhetoric and outright lies for the last four years, so now I am having my say. If you don’t like it, you know where the delete button is. Let me be clear, I am not a Biden fan. I think he is corrupt, a liar, a racist bigot, is in bed with China and probably suffering from dementia. He has done nothing to improve anything in his 47-year political career. But what has Trump done in the past 4 years?
The "arrogant" in the White House brokered four Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.
The "buffoon" in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.
The "racist" in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.
The "liar" in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.
The "buffoon" in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.
The "fool" in the White House neutralized the North Koreans and stopped them sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.
The "xenophobe" in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of businesses back to the US, and revived the economy.
This same “clown” lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 to $24,400 for married couples and caused the stock market to rise to record levels, positively impacting the retirement accounts of tens of millions of citizens.
The “clown” in the White House fast-tracked the development of multiple COVID Vaccines which are now available or will be soon. And yet we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.
The “clown” in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration crippled and fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.
I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus? Some of you were even hoping that COVID would be the cause of his demise. (Ah, the left. The party of “tolerance”. )
Please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office, besides making the whole Biden family richer? By the way, where is Hunter?
I’ll take the “clown” any day versus a fork tongued, smooth talking hypocritical corrupt liar. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some butt when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure. I don’t need a liar. That's what Hollywood, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and the New York Times are for.
Call me a chump, a racist, or part of the basket of deplorables. I do not care!

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
I have listened to everyone else’s hatred, rhetoric and outright lies for the last four years, so now I am having my say. If you don’t like it, you know where the delete button is. Let me be clear, I am not a Biden fan. I think he is corrupt, a liar, a racist bigot, is in bed with China and probably suffering from dementia. He has done nothing to improve anything in his 47-year political career. But what has Trump done in the past 4 years?
The "arrogant" in the White House brokered four Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.
The "buffoon" in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.
The "racist" in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.
The "liar" in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.
The "buffoon" in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.
The "fool" in the White House neutralized the North Koreans and stopped them sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.
The "xenophobe" in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of businesses back to the US, and revived the economy.
This same “clown” lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 to $24,400 for married couples and caused the stock market to rise to record levels, positively impacting the retirement accounts of tens of millions of citizens.
The “clown” in the White House fast-tracked the development of multiple COVID Vaccines which are now available or will be soon. And yet we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.
The “clown” in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration crippled and fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.
I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus? Some of you were even hoping that COVID would be the cause of his demise. (Ah, the left. The party of “tolerance”. )
Please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office, besides making the whole Biden family richer? By the way, where is Hunter?
I’ll take the “clown” any day versus a fork tongued, smooth talking hypocritical corrupt liar. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some butt when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure. I don’t need a liar. That's what Hollywood, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and the New York Times are for.

The clown wrote a fan letter to Putin.
Screenshot_20210107-210558_WhatsApp.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: FlatPack

FlatPack

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
City of Angels
Name
Rexor
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Here’s the Inititial FBI / DC Metro POLICE WANTED PHOTOS of those TRUMPETS who Vandalized and Looted the US Capitol Building Killing a Police Officer in the Process...You may recognized some familiar faces then... ‪1-800-CALL-FBI (1-‪800-225-5324) or Email: fbi.gov/USCapitol.

BTW President TRUMP called these Patriots as Criminals and Do Not Represent him. Hence, Need to be Prosecuted to the Fullest Extent of the Law in a Recorded Address aired on Major Networks last Thursday. 😉

8CBF6F54-B8F7-43BE-AF08-2AF53554C86F.jpeg

Last edited:

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Excellent post !
And some people have so much hatred in them they wanted to give all of this up for what ????????