Political BS Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

ZZZZZ

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Keep safe next week everyone. The time of living in dense populations could be coming to a end in the future, like all great empires before have all fallen. Won't be any safer though remote if this behavior spreads.

Vancouver, WA last night -

“Vancouver / Portland protesters chant to inmates. Inmates respond by pounding on glass. Protesters then smash out windows of the detention facility."

Credit: Independent Media PDX

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Vancouver, WA last night -

"Protesters burn American flag while shouting, Death to your f*cking empire"

Credit: kittylist

calbrewguy

Jul 12, 2006
Costa Mesa
Name
Randy
Boat
None
Poor TRUMPETS that their demi-god Trump enabler TUCKER CALSON just dropped them UNDER the BUS Today!

This after aggresively highlighted the Hunter Biden Laptop “controversy“ peddled by the conspiracist from Far-Right QANON and Alt-Right BRIETBAR...and Reluctantly published by New York Post....

Possible reason is the current discovery by NBC News that it was from a FAKE DOCUMENT dessiminated by CLOSE ASSOCIATES of the President.

Yikes! TRUTH Hurts...or just deny as Fake News as usual...its Free anyway😁
View attachment 1218613
That statement is quoted out of context just like CNN would do. Tucker was talking about not kicking Hunter when he's down becacuse Hunter is not the one running for President. Tucker (and any other informed person) still knows the lap top stuff is genuine and the "Big Guy" Joe is culpable and guilty as hell and Joe's camp hasn't denied it. Watch the whole statement by Tucker.

calbrewguy

Jul 12, 2006
Costa Mesa
Name
Randy
Boat
None
Tell it to Mitch and Senate Republicans.....Speaker Pelosi already passed Heroes Act (Covid Relief) last May or maybe 5 Months ago before you knew it😉.....

It will give another round of $1200 stimulus check to Americans especially the Middle Class who needs...it also give aid to States and Cities in order for them Not to Lay Off our FIRST RESPONDERS...Law Enforcers, Firemen, Public Health Doctors & Nurses, School Teachers etc...

BUT Grim Ripper MITCH and Senate Republican said NO and just SAT on it! We allowed to be fooled one time but not the second time around...Not Even TRUMP can Influence MITCH this time.

View attachment 1218671
Do you know how much other bull shit was in that bill?

Reactions: Tin Pangas

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
Jan 31, 2004
San Diego
Name
Dan
Boat
1997 Trophy 2352
capture.jpg

WOMAN SHOT IN THE HEAD

Linda Burnett, 23, a resident of Arkansas, was visiting her in-laws and while there went to a nearby super-market to pick up some groceries. Later, her husband noticed her sitting in her car in the driveway with the car running and the windows rolled up. Her eyes closed with both hands behind the back of her head.
He became concerned and walked over to the car. He noticed that Linda's eyes were now open and she looked very strange. He asked her if she was okay; Linda replied that she had been shot in the back of the head and had been holding her brains in for over an hour (at least it seemed that way to her, it actually had been 15 minutes, she blamed the inability to tell time on her head injury).
The husband called the paramedics, who broke into the car because the doors were locked and Linda refused to move her hands.
When they finally got in, they found that Linda had a wad of bread dough on the back of her head. From the back seat a biscuit canister had exploded from the heat, making a loud noise that sounded like a gunshot, and the wad of dough hit her in the back of her head.
When she reached back to find out what it was, she felt the dough and thought it was her brains. She initially passed out, but quickly recovered.
Linda is blonde, a Democrat, and a Biden supporter; but that could all be a coincidence.
The defective biscuit canister was analyzed and it was determined to be Trump's fault.