Political BS Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

stank

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 16, 2005
Bangkok
Name
Dave
Boat
None
I have been hearing 'repeal and replace,' for SIX years.

Put up or shut up.
We get it, you are desperate for more free shit. If Biden wins, you'll get it. You'll have socialized medicine and a raise for doing nothing. If Trump wins, you'll likely have to pay for your own health care, and if you want a raise, you'll have to work a little harder than the kid next to you.

My healthcare premiums went up, and the quality of my care went down with the ACA. The only people that benefited were government employees implementing it and a lot of political crony corporations. Everyone that self insured or got their insurance from their employer got screwed, and the people it insured were already getting it free.

"Government won't solve the problem, government IS the problem."

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
We get it, you are desperate for more free shit. If Biden wins, you'll get it. You'll have socialized medicine and a raise for doing nothing. If Trump wins, you'll likely have to pay for your own health care, and if you want a raise, you'll have to work a little harder than the kid next to you.

My healthcare premiums went up, and the quality of my care went down with the ACA. The only people that benefited were government employees implementing it and a lot of political crony corporations. Everyone that self insured or got their insurance from their employer got screwed, and the people it insured were already getting it free.

"Government won't solve the problem, government IS the problem."
Sounds like you need single payer healthcare, too

stank

May 16, 2005
Bangkok
Name
Dave
Boat
None
Americans travel abroad all the time for more affordable healthcare. Haven't you seen all the pharmacies in Mex border towns catering to gringos?
For every one American trying to get something from a Mexican pharmacy there are 10,000 Mexicans getting something from a US pharmacy.