Political BS Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

plj46

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Americans travel abroad all the time for more affordable healthcare. Haven't you seen all the pharmacies in Mex border towns catering to gringos?
A pharmacy is not healthcare smart one.Mexico has shit for medical treatment if it's serious.You know it just like anybody else does that has a partially functioning brain.
So you won't use Medicare?
Of course i will.When i'm old enough to qualify and have earned the right to use it because i worked for a living my whole life.

MESSY JESSE

Jul 24, 2019
South Bay
Name
JESSE
Boat
DELITA
Hey I fished with this guy down in Diego. His name is Ignacio but he calls himself Ignatius. I call him Coconut.

1604099318030.png

Reactions: rexor_rn

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
A pharmacy is not healthcare smart one.Mexico has shit for medical treatment if it's serious.You know it just like anybody else does that has a partially functioning brain.
Of course i will.When i'm old enough to qualify and have earned the right to use it because i worked for a living my whole life.
I am shocked you would trust the government with your healthcare.

Isn't that SOCIALIZED medicine?

prolinegd

Jul 3, 2007
Lake Havasu City AZ
Name
Patrick
Boat
Deplorable
haha...or we are arguing with some OBAMA HATERS who were not able to Move On that a Black President won over a White Candidate not only Once but TWICE....😂

8 years of agonizing denial is understandable for some Trumpets especially that they will only have one 4 year term of Trump😉

View attachment 1218704
No Fn Way.
Bad policies are bad black or white.

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
“Guess which side of politics is trying to stop the riots & looting... then guess which side of politics supports it, defends it, justifies it & covers it up"

FB_IMG_1604103914461.jpg

If Biden wins. I pray to the spirits for my family and loved ones and BD to be out of harms way. From Biden followers celebrating the victory. I pray extra to the spirits if Biden looses. Either win or loose. They are going on a war path. I was taught to respect other people's property and to leave things better then I found them.

It is unfortunate. This party has picked up passengers that are the lowest of the low scum bags. Shame

Jig Stick

GO AZTECS!
Apr 21, 2008
La Costa
Name
Ken
Boat
Grady 28 Sailfish
“Guess which side of politics is trying to stop the riots & looting... then guess which side of politics supports it, defends it, justifies it & covers it up"

View attachment 1218841

If Biden wins. I pray to the spirits for my family and loved ones and BD to be out of harms way. From Biden followers celebrating the victory. I pray extra to the spirits if Biden looses. Either win or loose. They are going on a war path. I was taught to respect other people's property and to leave things better then I found them.

It is unfortunate. This party has picked up passengers that are the lowest of the low scum bags. Shame
The looting, arson, vandalism, assault and other miscellaneous billion $ plus in damages will be “mostly peaceful” 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: Husband and marlyn