Political BS Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
and i didn't loose an argument or debate. i'm just giving you correct boring information. accept it or not i do not care. you are going to believe what you want and your capacity for understanding the reality is not my concern.
yeah and here is your REALITY or an interesting information...could also be called as Alternative Facts😊

23B92473-2B13-41DD-B10C-304968737429.jpeg

nefarious235

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 1, 2008
Proudly American
Name
Dan
Boat
canoe & plastic flotsam

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Pathetic. Mayor's allowing the demise of the city they govern out of spite.

Then withhold and deny aid money checks to the people while requesting aid money to rebuild the city they allowed to be destroyed. How about send checks to the people and stop causing damage to city's which require money to repair. Most priveliged people in the world throwing temper tantrums. Keep at it and state wide curfews will be in the future with stricter laws (Bidens hidden agenda). Or lawless

From Philadelphia FOP regarding the death of Walter Wallace Jr.

“For nearly 50 seconds, officers retreated and ordered the male to drop his knife more than 20 times.”

Leaders ALSO were allowed to see officers’ body worn camera videos & hear 911 audio. John Mcnesby of PFOP urges public release by DA. The Mayor and DA will not release until November 4th (After the election).

The National Guard is currently now in Philadelphia. Curfew imposed for the city starting at 9PM tonight until 6AM tomorrow morning.“

FB_IMG_1604086465008.jpg

Last edited:

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Aint no such thing when is Guberment subsidized.
There is no such thing as single payer healthcare?

You should let the 32 other industrialized countries that have it know.

Single payer is sooooo complicated, only 32 out of 33 industrialized countries have figured it out

nefarious235

Aug 1, 2008
Proudly American
Name
Dan
Boat
canoe & plastic flotsam
There is no such thing as single payer healthcare?

You should let the 32 other industrialized countries that have it know.

Single payer is sooooo complicated, only 32 out of 33 industrialized countries have figured it out
Then move to one and apply. I have always had ZERO respect for someone who does not reside in a country, yet try to tell those who do how that country should be run.
Back into your safe place Sprinkles

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Biden, Kamala, Newsom, Pelosi, ect world.

View attachment 1218661
Tell it to Mitch and Senate Republicans.....Speaker Pelosi already passed Heroes Act (Covid Relief) last May or maybe 5 Months ago before you knew it😉.....

It will give another round of $1200 stimulus check to Americans especially the Middle Class who needs...it also give aid to States and Cities in order for them Not to Lay Off our FIRST RESPONDERS...Law Enforcers, Firemen, Public Health Doctors & Nurses, School Teachers etc...

BUT Grim Ripper MITCH and Senate Republican said NO and just SAT on it! We allowed to be fooled one time but not the second time around...Not Even TRUMP can Influence MITCH this time.

AD364500-CC26-4BB7-B755-FEAB23FC6CF5.jpeg

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Then move to one and apply. I have always had ZERO respect for someone who does not reside in a country, yet try to tell those who do how that country should be run.
Back into your safe place Sprinkles
Don't give a fuck what you think about me.

Reactions: rexor_rn

lite tackle

Fish Addict
Feb 12, 2012
Fairfield/CA/USA
Name
Kelly
Boat
Grady White Seafarer 226
Let me put it in perspective. You are arguing with guys that after four years have yet to come to grips that Donald Trump is their President. They are still looking for and believe there was Russian collusion! What on earth could you possibly teach them, convince them of? They are now and always will be lost soles. There are many out there and as has been more eloquently said by much greater men than me, they are fuc*ed up in the head idealists trying to destroy the country I am willing to die for.
C3066173-BFFB-4B53-89C8-1546EC27D3E4.jpeg