Political BS Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

strackle99

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Ride the great red wave 🤙 💪 . Allot of the world is depending on the US economy to remain open and to open more and more. Got a buddy who lost the money saved for a important opperation for his son to walk. Don't fk this up fellas. Ride the cool red wave and not the anal snob wave

View attachment 1218614
Sounds like your buddy needs single payer healthcare.

Tin Pangas

Skipper
Aug 28, 2010
Norwalk, Ca U.S.A.
Name
Kevin
Boat
37 Tollycraft
Sorry to get into your skin...not surprising reaction from a rabid trumpet...😊

hit the messenger instead, or classic denials and deflections when losing to an argument or debate😂

its simple idiot. it was no secret and perfectly normal business practice. Your hero barry can deflect with that simple lie and you sheeple eat it up. i'm not upset just simply putting it in perspective and clearing it up for you. You don't care though cause orange man bad i get it.

Tin Pangas

Skipper
Aug 28, 2010
Norwalk, Ca U.S.A.
Name
Kevin
Boat
37 Tollycraft
its simple idiot. it was no secret and perfectly normal business practice. Your hero barry can deflect with that simple lie and you sheeple eat it up. i'm not upset just simply putting it in perspective and clearing it up for you. You don't care though cause orange man bad i get it.
and i didn't loose an argument or debate. i'm just giving you correct boring information. accept it or not i do not care. you are going to believe what you want and your capacity for understanding the reality is not my concern.

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Sounds like your buddy needs single payer healthcare.
He was doing just fine working hard and providing for his family. Until it all went bye bye completely out of his control. Did nothing wrong

As poverty spreads it does become more attractive to have the government take care of people. Those who can pay premium for better treatment, do. I go to a private hospital when I break bones instead of free treatment

Tin Pangas

Skipper
Aug 28, 2010
Norwalk, Ca U.S.A.
Name
Kevin
Boat
37 Tollycraft
Are you high? Trump is making a killing off the taxpayers.

Of the $140,000,000 that we have spent on Trump's golf, how much went right into his pocket?
all i know is he donates his president's salary, he's lost a billion in wealth since taking office and all of the politicians get rich off of politics. those are your peps.

MESSY JESSE

Jul 24, 2019
South Bay
Name
JESSE
Boat
DELITA
RSVP NOW! So far I have Dano, Lite, Tinman, dickwad Stank, Nefertiti, Snailracer and psjlr all confirmed. It's gonna be a who's who of BD bros. Nothing but the best for my good buds.

1604082789677.png

Reactions: rexor_rn

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
all i know is he donates his president's salary, he's lost a billion in wealth since taking office and all of the politicians get rich off of politics. those are your peps.
Trump donates his salary to fool the rubes like you. You're so impressed he donates $400k, you dont mind the millions out the back door.

How did he lose a billion in wealth if everyone else made money? Doesnt he brag about the economy at every turn?

He owes $1BILLION, and at least $400M is personally guaranteed.

Reactions: rexor_rn

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
lol and you think that calling someone an idiot does not makes you an idiot too...why name call? just say your point and take it or leave it...have you had any debate experience from grade school till you graduated college? there is always a protocol...but no surprise as you sounds like the foul mouthed Trump...

oh by the way don’t forget the fact that there are more than 1 side of a story...Yours, Mine, and Theirs...its simple as that unless one is a Tinfoil....so you are entitled to your truth and i respect that and will never call you an idiot for that...btw this thread is supposed for fun and jokes so please don’t take it seriously...take a deep breath dude😂
FE64D278-1E95-4549-92B3-8DC2A83B7061.jpeg

lite tackle

Fish Addict
Feb 12, 2012
Fairfield/CA/USA
Name
Kelly
Boat
Grady White Seafarer 226
Trump leading Biden in four swing states: Poll

President Donald Trump walks off of Marine One at Andrews Air Force Base, Md., Friday, Oct. 30, 2020. Trump is heading to Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota for campaign rallies. (AP Photo/Susan Walsh)

By
Alex Swoyer - The Washington Times - Friday, October 30, 2020

A new round of polls this week from the Trafalgar Group has President Trump leading Democratic presidential nominee Joseph R. Biden in Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Michigan, showing Mr. Trump’s 2016 path to victory has not yet been upset.

Tin Pangas

Skipper
Aug 28, 2010
Norwalk, Ca U.S.A.
Name
Kevin
Boat
37 Tollycraft
Tin, don’t add credibility to these crackpots by responding. Ignore now!
View attachment 1218601
i know huh. like Bill Engvall says..'you can't fix stupid' i don't know why i bother. maybe its for the many likes you all give me. i don't post memes but will recognise the good ones and try to explain reality to the ignorant. and I bet they think ignorant is a bad word and i am insulting them. just trying to educate and when the don't care for the reality then they are a dumbass as Red would say.

Reactions: anemic