Political BS Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

Tin Pangas

Skipper
Aug 28, 2010
Norwalk, Ca U.S.A.
Name
Kevin
Boat
37 Tollycraft
How did moving the embassy result in peace?
wow you ARE ignorant!!! it would literally take too long to explain to you how that has been a stated goal for decades and none would dare out of fear and when Trump did all the pols and talking heads thought it would create war...a year later...no war just peace...which resulted in 4 nominations for the noble that he will never get because they...fear the consequences. wake up you ignorant moron.

Tail Chaser

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
I find it absolutely amazing...

We all were kids, went to school, learned about elections and what it took to be class president. Popularity and a promise to put soda or koolaid in the drinking fountains...

Your kids class President is elected the same today all be it maybe over zoom though...

Some people are still hoping for that koolaid drinking fountain! They will accept words over something tangible!

Trump produces tangible results. He delivers what he said he would. He writes down his plans and executes them... look at all he has accomplished.... ALL THE WHILE DURING INVESTIGATIONS, A PANDEMIC, AND A MILITANT HOUSE!

Imagine what we as Americans could do for ourselves with our tax dollars... FOR US!

BULLSHIT WARS $
ILLEGAL ALIENS $
BULLET TRAIN $
HOMELESS $
ROADS $

TAXES KEEP COMING AND NOTHING IS GETTING FIXED!

We need Trump!

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish

We all were kids, went to school, learned about elections and what it took to be class president. Popularity and a promise to put soda or koolaid in the drinking fountains...

Your kids class President is elected the same today all be it maybe over zoom though...

Some people are still hoping for that koolaid drinking fountain! They will accept words over something tangible!

Trump produces tangible results. He delivers what he said he would. He writes down his plans and executes them... look at all he has accomplished.... ALL THE WHILE DURING INVESTIGATIONS, A PANDEMIC, AND A MILITANT HOUSE!

Imagine what we as Americans could do for ourselves with our tax dollars... FOR US!

BULLSHIT WARS $
ILLEGAL ALIENS $
BULLET TRAIN $
HOMELESS $
ROADS $

We need Trump!
Maybe he should write down his healthcare plan.

Or maybe his plan to deal with the virus?

Maybe his plan for economic recovery?

Tin Pangas

Skipper
Aug 28, 2010
Norwalk, Ca U.S.A.
Name
Kevin
Boat
37 Tollycraft
The plan is detailed on Joe Biden's page.

Try reading it, before you show yourself to be a dumbfuck again.
and Joe Biden's page is gospel? you prove my point. you are just to dumb to see it.

BULLSHIT WARS $
ILLEGAL ALIENS $
BULLET TRAIN $
HOMELESS $
ROADS $

We need Trump!
well said!!!

Tin Pangas

Skipper
Aug 28, 2010
Norwalk, Ca U.S.A.
Name
Kevin
Boat
37 Tollycraft

you are a fucking DISINGENUOUS moron. you are lying if you say you didn't hear Kamala Harris spout out their plan during the VP debate where she listed everything that is already being DONE by this administration and Pence rightly called her out on it!!! get fucking real or get the fuck out! you are a pathetic whiny ass baby because your person did not win. I personally never watched the Apprentice. I never thought much of or about Trump in the past. and when I saw clips of him on numerous occasions with Oprah and others in the 80s and 90s when they all asked him about running and he said no interest until and unless this PC culture got so bad that he would have to. I admire a man that has the fortitude to sacrifice much of his wealth and time to help a country he loves fight the swamp that just wants to get rich

Reactions: Husband and jer dog

Tin Pangas

Skipper
Aug 28, 2010
Norwalk, Ca U.S.A.
Name
Kevin
Boat
37 Tollycraft
you are a fucking DISINGENUOUS moron. you are lying if you say you didn't hear Kamala Harris spout out their plan during the VP debate where she listed everything that is already being DONE by this administration and Pence rightly called her out on it!!! get fucking real or get the fuck out! you are a pathetic whiny ass baby because your person did not win. I personally never watched the Apprentice. I never thought much of or about Trump in the past. and when I saw clips of him on numerous occasions with Oprah and others in the 80s and 90s when they all asked him about running and he said no interest until and unless this PC culture got so bad that he would have to. I admire a man that has the fortitude to sacrifice much of his wealth and time to help a country he loves fight the swamp that just wants to get rich
off of the taxpaying public

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Are you high? Trump is making a killing off the taxpayers.

Of the $140,000,000 that we have spent on Trump's golf, how much went right into his pocket?

nefarious235

Aug 1, 2008
Proudly American
Name
Dan
Boat
canoe & plastic flotsam
Ya'll forget exactly what is driving Sprinkles...his piece of Obamacare. Living in a Mexican border town suburban slum, not reporting all his earnings and being subsidized by hardworking conservative Americans for healthcare. After this election he and the other political parrots will either be imitating crowing roosters, or will be silent fried chicken.

tommysdad

May 14, 2004
San Diego
Name
Jim
Boat
Parker 2320
Exactly. If they actually had to do something, Obama never would have been nominated. That he won after doing nothing shows what a farce it really is.
And Barack Obama, as a Nobel winner, could nominate Joe Biden for a Nobel Peace Prize for whatever reason he chooses. Should anyone be impressed by that? Um, no.

The Peace Prize has always been political.

Tail Chaser

Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback

Who the fuck are you to think none of those things are written down?
100% each of those are down on paper, with their own comities, and already happening.

Leaders lead. They as a hard rule... Do not tell the details to everyone. That is since the beginning of time! Read the Art Of War!

Trump was on TV every single day for a long time talking about .... the Virus the media did what?
Trump had the #2 man in all the USA as the lead on The Chinese Virus on TV everyday... what did the mass media cover? How many seconds from each day out of hours long conferences?

Don't be a dipshit... You were and are wrong in nearly everything you say. Which is why I say you must be a fake account or actually on Trump's side. The shit you post is so easily proven false.

Reactions: Husband

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Who the fuck are you to think none of those things are written down?
100% each of those are down on paper, with their own comities, and already happening.

Leaders lead. They as a hard rule... Do not tell the details to everyone. That is since the beginning of time! Read the Art Of War!

Trump was on TV every single day for a long time talking about .... the Virus the media did what?
Trump had the #2 man in all the USA as the lead on The Chinese Virus on TV everyday... what did the mass media cover? How many seconds from each day out of hours long conferences?

Don't be a dipshit... You were and are wrong in nearly everything you say. Which is why I say you must be a fake account or actually on Trump's side. The shit you post is so easily proven false.
What is Trump's healthcare plan? You know, the one he keeps saying protects preexisting conditions.

Tail Chaser

Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
What is Trump's healthcare plan? You know, the one he keeps saying protects preexisting conditions.
Well what good is the worlds best plan... if you cannot implement it due to laws and the old plan? Why would you bother fighting over how great your plan actually is before the path is clear.... Also would want your plan plagiarized.... and all the good stuff cut out only to be marketed better by social media and mass mainstream media now would you!
If Trump says it will cover pre existing conditions... He means it.... Unlike the guy that told you you could keep your doctor and plan as is guaranteed! Then writes laws to the contrary!

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
except it's no secret you imbecile!
Sorry to get into your skin...not surprising reaction from a rabid trumpet...😊

hit the messenger instead, or classic denials and deflections when losing to an argument or debate😂

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Well what good is the worlds best plan... if you cannot implement it due to laws and the old plan? Why would you bother fighting over how great your plan actually is before the path is clear.... Also would want your plan plagiarized.... and all the good stuff cut out only to be marketed better by social media and mass mainstream media now would you!
If Trump says it will cover pre existing conditions... He means it.... Unlike the guy that told you you could keep your doctor and plan as is guaranteed! Then writes laws to the contrary!
I have been hearing 'repeal and replace,' for SIX years.

Put up or shut up.

Reactions: rexor_rn

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Poor TRUMPETS that their demi-god Trump enabler TUCKER CALSON just dropped them UNDER the BUS Today!

This after aggresively highlighted the Hunter Biden Laptop “controversy“ peddled by the conspiracist from Far-Right QANON and Alt-Right BRIETBAR...and Reluctantly published by New York Post....

Possible reason is the current discovery by NBC News that it was from a FAKE DOCUMENT dessiminated by CLOSE ASSOCIATES of the President.

Yikes! TRUTH Hurts...or just deny as Fake News as usual...its Free anyway😁
672FB1EA-3963-45A7-9CEB-41C0B6DAA045.jpeg

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Ride the great red wave 🤙 💪 . Allot of the world is depending on the US economy to remain open and to open more and more. Got a buddy who lost the money saved for a important opperation for his son to walk. Don't fk this up fellas. Ride the cool red wave and not the anal snob wave

95B545AE-D47D-4E14-ADBA-A90529F91505.jpeg