Political BS Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

strackle99

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Now I know you're just trolling
Who is the REAL job-creating president?

It starts with an O.

You believe in the 'myth of Trump.'

'Trump' is a TV character.... in reality, he sits around all day eating fast food watching cable news.

Reactions: rexor_rn

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Looking forward to the Tucker Carlson and Joe Biden and Hunter interview, tomorrow so they may clear the false accusations and false videos created and planted by the Russians to interfere with the election. Per Joe's word the last debate. Just scheduled.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bizzy

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Edit. Image not loading

Last edited:

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
OK, who is the head if Antifa? Where are their offices? Do they have a phone number? Email address?

Stop proving your a dumbfuck.

Go lay down and tuck your shirt.

I swear, Trumphumpers are the dumbest group
Whomever it was that started the old cliche “there is no such thing as a stupid question”, obviously never met strackle.

Your “stop proving your a dumbfuck”, and “go lay down and tuck your shirt” statements cannot be a more fitting way to show just how uneducated you are.

You just butchered two very simple sentences, then went on to say Trump supporters are dumb. All time classic post, no wonder you and joe see things alike.:imdumb:

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Whomever it was that started the old cliche “there is no such thing as a stupid question”, obviously never met strackle.

Your “stop proving your a dumbfuck”, and “go lay down and tuck your shirt” statements cannot be a more fitting way to show just how uneducated you are.

You just butchered two very simple sentences, then went on to say Trump supporters are dumb. All time classic post, no wonder you and joe see things alike.:imdumb:
The shirt tucking comment was mesnt for plj46....he thinks Rudy was in on Borat's gag.

And yes, I messed up an apostrophe.

Woops

stank

May 16, 2005
Bangkok
Name
Dave
Boat
None
Nope, I voted for a businessman with international business experience and great negotiating skills who loves this country.
And no matter what else happens, every day when I get up he's still not Hillary...

Reactions: anemic

stank

May 16, 2005
Bangkok
Name
Dave
Boat
None
If you actually study the numbers on the Labor Department website you'll see much of the "job growth" during the Obama Administration was due to the ACA regulations that ended up splitting a lot of full time job into multiple part-time jobs.

While you're there, look and real income growth under both administrations.

As far as a "new" health care plan, what we need is the government to get out of the heath care business and let people pay for their own health care.

stank

May 16, 2005
Bangkok
Name
Dave
Boat
None
I’l bet in a minute a brand new Makaira Reel with any reel of the same value preferably a Tourqe 2-Speed Reel.....

TRUMP will Definitley LOST to BIDEN in those Cities..?
You're so confident you're willing trade a Chinese reel for an American made reel, wow.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Funny shit going here.Some guy supports a washed up old man that can't even form a sentence without fucking it up and the Trump supporters are dumbfucks ? He's definitely a victim of media manipulation.

stank

May 16, 2005
Bangkok
Name
Dave
Boat
None
Funny shit going here.Some guy supports a washed up old man that can't even form a sentence without fucking it up and the Trump supporters are dumbfucks ? He's definitely a victim of media manipulation.
They're not voting for Biden, they're voting to get free shit.