Political BS Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

stank

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 16, 2005
Bangkok
Name
Dave
Boat
None
This guy is fkn sexy, though

View attachment 1218295
Typical leftist.

Only some of them are orange.

They are not hollow, they are full of seeds that you wash, dry, spread on a cookie sheet, salt and bake.

No need to toss them, you grind and freeze them then make pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Yes, the left is all about recycling and saving the planet unless it requires a little time and or effort on THEIR part.

Reactions: Tin Pangas

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
That first sentence is hilarious.Do you live under a rock ?
OK, who is the head if Antifa? Where are their offices? Do they have a phone number? Email address?

Stop proving your a dumbfuck.

Go lay down and tuck your shirt.

I swear, Trumphumpers are the dumbest group

MESSY JESSE

Jul 24, 2019
South Bay
Name
JESSE
Boat
DELITA
You miss the AOC ones from earlier, dear? Also, do people from the right do any name calling here? You never answered my question. Thanks for the replies by the way.

Here you go my love...

1604023611901.png

Reactions: calbrewguy

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
The article you have posted below. Sounds like closing a account. Either way not even close to the same level as Biden and Hunter.

“Trump International Hotels Management LLC runs the account in China, which was reported to have paid $188,561 in taxes in China while pursuing licensing deals from 2013 to 2015.“

“No deals, transactions or other business activities ever materialized and, since 2015, the office has remained inactive,” Garten said. “Though the bank account remains open, it has never been used for any other purpose.”

Reactions: Tin Pangas

stank

May 16, 2005
Bangkok
Name
Dave
Boat
None
You miss the AOC ones from earlier, dear? Also, do people from the right do any name calling here? You never answered my question. Thanks for the replies by the way.

Here you go my love...

View attachment 1218472
That's not funny, it's stupid. Do you not have any that are funny?

I was talking about the left name-calling when they have not substantive response, not name calling in general.

Like when lefty says something like: "Hey dick-wad, Trump made millions in China!" and righty says: Well bone-head. he has a big, bitchin' hotel in China that makes a lot of money. whereupon lefty says: "Trump supporters are all morons!"

Do you see the difference? The first two (dick-wad & bone-head) are just friendly banter, the last one is just thrown out to avoid having to actually respond.

Is that clear darling?

To be clear, I like a good joke, but your stuff is pretty lame.

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
If you had a 2 person sales team. Biden and Trump. And only 1 sales rep could negotiate the most important deal of the year. That will make or break the company

Who would you send. Biden or Trump?
Biden 100%

Trump got flustered by 60 Minutes. Folds anytime things get tough.

Reactions: rexor_rn

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Biden 100%

Trump got flustered by 60 Minutes. Folds anytime things get tough.
Thanks for answering

Next question that never gets answered. Maybe if they did. Biden would have more support. Make me a believer. I do like $15 minimum wage. If retail costs increase folks are making more money

capture - 2020-10-14T165707.023.jpg
capture (93).jpg