Political BS Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

strackle99

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Just for fun i'll argue with an idiot,if the account showed up on tax records wouldn't you consider that "listed" ? Can we get your opinion on Biden and son ? I'd bet my secret bank account you won't give it.
What exactly is Hunter running for?

Should we talk about the time Eric tRump said, 'We don't need miney from banks because money is pouring in from Russia?'

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Just for fun i'll argue with an idiot,if the account showed up on tax records wouldn't you consider that "listed" ? Can we get your opinion on Biden and son ? I'd bet my secret bank account you won't give it.
Who do you think Trump owes $1B to?

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
What exactly is Hunter running for?

Should we talk about the time Eric tRump said, 'We don't need miney from banks because money is pouring in from Russia?'
Hunter is probably running for a new crack pipe and an underage girl.What is Eric Trump running for ? Why won't you just give us your take on Joe Biden ? Is it really that embarrassing to admit you support him ? If you put as much effort into telling us how great Biden is vs. spewing nonsense about Trump you might change somebody's mind.Is there nothing good to say about Biden ?

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Hunter is probably running for a new crack pipe and an underage girl.What is Eric Trump running for ? Why won't you just give us your take on Joe Biden ? Is it really that embarrassing to admit you support him ? If you put as much effort into telling us how great Biden is vs. spewing nonsense about Trump you might change somebody's mind.Is there nothing good to say about Biden ?
Biden wasn't my first choice, or even my fifth. But in a binary choice, I have no qualms about my vote for Biden.

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Very real and very scarry

2019. Mexico had a average of 95 murders per day, Cartel related trafficking

To put it into perspective. The Narcos export $500,000,000,000 a year into the US from Mexico. They are larger then Wal-Mart and opperate in the shadows“

Thats 500 billion dollars not 500 million

To give folks a idea of the corruption involved

2006-2012. Approximately 132 Mexican politicians, candidates, mayor's and officials. Were assassinated for standing against Cartels.

Cartels big mistake. Was starting to assinate US politicians in States that border Mexico. Assasinating a US politician the day he won. For standing against the Cartels exports into the state they govern. Including assasinating US customs officials and DEA agents. Those events started a war

I would say. Most folks who live in States that border Mexico. Want a wall for reason

Reactions: BluefinCurly

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
3-5 children are reported missing between the ages of 12-15 per month in Costa Rica. Kept very hush hush

Sex trade or sold for body parts