Political BS Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

plj46

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
This might be a tough one for you to figure out but.... If this bank account is a secret why do we all know about it ? Did something illegal happen regarding this account ? Why would it be a problem for a business to move money around ? You act as if Trump withdrew money illegally and put it in his pocket.He's a business man you moron.This also wasn't a personal transaction,it was a corporate thing.A guy like you is about the last person on the planet that should be calling anybody a dumb fuck.I usually have you on ignore but occasionally read your insane rantings just for a laugh.You're still a funny guy.What will you do if Trump wins again ? And nice link,i said credible.They claim it's a "mysterious" withdrawal.No mystery at all.

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
He pulled $15M out of the account since he has been president.
Does not really concern me what he did as a business man or his personality. Biden has 47 years overseeing war and 47 years with his money all made as a public servent. How is that possible?

Anyways Imo, Trump is hands down the best man for the job out of the 2 choices. Just finished giving a great speach in Ohio 💪🏽🤙🏽😃

The article posted below. Sounds like closing a account. Either way not even close to the same level as Biden and Hunter.

“Trump International Hotels Management LLC runs the account in China, which was reported to have paid $188,561 in taxes in China while pursuing licensing deals from 2013 to 2015.“

“No deals, transactions or other business activities ever materialized and, since 2015, the office has remained inactive,” Garten said. “Though the bank account remains open, it has never been used for any other purpose.”

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Just wish Biden would please stop promoting, advertising, and endorsing disposable masks. Every week he is seen wearing a disposible mask. Any true environmentalist would realize immediately the pollution and contamination factor. How many disposable masks has Biden used so far?

If Biden wants people to be separated with plexiglass then why is he using disposible masks with no bio hazard bins? Not the smartest man btw plexiglass is made using oil

FB_IMG_1601320847522.jpg

Reactions: talltales

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
This might be a tough one for you to figure out but.... If this bank account is a secret why do we all know about it ? Did something illegal happen regarding this account ? Why would it be a problem for a business to move money around ? You act as if Trump withdrew money illegally and put it in his pocket.He's a business man you moron.This also wasn't a personal transaction,it was a corporate thing.A guy like you is about the last person on the planet that should be calling anybody a dumb fuck.I usually have you on ignore but occasionally read your insane rantings just for a laugh.You're still a funny guy.What will you do if Trump wins again ? And nice link,i said credible.They claim it's a "mysterious" withdrawal.No mystery at all.
The account was revealed when the Times got a copy of his taxes.

When Trump said that the account was 'listed,' that was ANOTHER LIE.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
The account was revealed when the Times got a copy of his taxes.

When Trump said that the account was 'listed,' that was ANOTHER LIE.
Just for fun i'll argue with an idiot,if the account showed up on tax records wouldn't you consider that "listed" ? Can we get your opinion on Biden and son ? I'd bet my secret bank account you won't give it.