Political BS Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

plj46

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Why is Trump lying about HIS Chinese bank account?
When did Trump lie about a Chinese bank account ? He talked about it the other night.He didn't deny anything.Try to put your hatred aside for a minute and listen carefully to something other than CNN or The View.The facts are there for you to see if you open your eyes.Does Biden and his son's dealings bother you ? Or is that ok because they aren't Trump's dealings ?

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
When did Trump lie about a Chinese bank account ? He talked about it the other night.He didn't deny anything.Try to put your hatred aside for a minute and listen carefully to something other than CNN or The View.The facts are there for you to see if you open your eyes.Does Biden and his son's dealings bother you ? Or is that ok because they aren't Trump's dealings ?
Trump has withdrawn $15M from that account since he has been pres.

Again, why is he lying about it?

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Do you realize Hunter isnt running?

Meanwhile, Jared and Ivanka are prancing around the West Wing playing government. Remind me what their qualifications are?