Political BS Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
OMG!....is this why TRUMP called MEXICANS are RAPISTS, DRUG DEALERS and CRIMINALS???.......🤔

108A4F8E-8C83-4884-A58D-144F61D2AA9B.jpeg

Reactions: Al Towbar

ZZZZZ

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Very kind folks are upset they may no longer illegaly walk back and forth across the border at free will and that the border will be enforced. In their minds, the border does not exist and it is perfectly legal to walk back and forth. While partaking in highly criminal and dangerous activity. Like child trafficking (with no parents) or meth. Just walk it over. The border is not to be taken seriously. Just walk over

It's cool. Anyone from any Country just needs to make it to the Mexico border and they are home free to the US. There are caravans that start from Brazil and Colombia that go all the way to the Mexico and US border. It's sad they go through some very rough traveling then they get stopped at the Mexico US border. Total BS

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Stuttering should be automatic DQ for POTUS

Sympathy is weakness to other powerful leaders in other Country's. The POTUS needs to be able to have smooth conversations that is easily understandable. With a fully functioning brain that does not short circuit every few words

Reactions: marlyn and skipjack

Tin Pangas

Skipper
Aug 28, 2010
Norwalk, Ca U.S.A.
Name
Kevin
Boat
37 Tollycraft
Very kind folks are upset they may no longer illegaly walk back and forth across the border at free will and that the border will be enforced. In their minds, the border does not exist and it is perfectly legal to walk back and forth. While partaking in highly criminal and dangerous activity. Like child trafficking (with no parents) or meth. Just walk it over. The border is not to be taken seriously. Just walk over

It's cool. Anyone from any Country just needs to make it to the Mexico border and they are home free to the US. There are caravans that start from Brazil and Colombia that go all the way to the Mexico and US border. It's sad they go through some very rough traveling then they get stopped at the Mexico US border. Total BS
so we should just let them walk across?!?

Reactions: Texas Tuna