Political BS Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

strackle99

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Russia isn’t a threat otherwise obummer wouldn’t have sold them 20% of the USA uranium. Under the table.It’s very confusing the left says they are a threat but Barack said their the JV team and not a real adversary. SO What is it?
You Trumpers really are bunch of dumbfucks.

Do you realize that the uranium from that deal is STILL UNMINED, in the ground, and can NEVER BE EXPORTED?

Dumbfuck.

Reactions: Al Towbar

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
For what the senate to subpoena Jack Dorsey and Mark Zuckerberg over Hunter Biden story's. Big surprise, Big deal. The mother Fuckers did not pull one not 1 witness in the impeachment trial. They will just be smearing bullshit all over the US Senate Walls again. I just do not see Christoper Wray pulling a James Comey and closing the gap 3 points again. He needs 6 points to have a chance. Just 12 days, Moscow Mitch ain't going to help.
Especially with the high number of ballots cast. Trump is done.

onehottip

May 8, 2006
So cal
Name
Guerms
Boat
18.5 Wahoo cc , Evinrude Etec V6 135 HO
The unmined stuff that was shipped out through Canada to not raise red flags! Ok so tell me how that deal works. We sold the uranium that we haven’t dug up? Please explain!

onehottip

May 8, 2006
So cal
Name
Guerms
Boat
Ya need to have an IQ above 64 to get it bro.
Why don’t you articulate the question for me. So us with lesser i q can understand it fully. You sound like you have a good grasp on the topic. I will be standing by. Thank you.

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
The unmined stuff that was shipped out through Canada to not raise red flags! Ok so tell me how that deal works. We sold the uranium that we haven’t dug up? Please explain!
They're called mining rights.

The US does NOT EXPORT uranium.

Look up the details of the Uranium One deal, then smack yourself in the head.

I am right, the U will never leave the US.

Dumbfuck.

onehottip

May 8, 2006
So cal
Name
Guerms
Boat
It’s amazing the intellect with your big words sprinkles! You still didn’t t explain anything. Too bad cnn isn’t talking about u1 so you can use some of their talking points. Are you al crowbar too.

Reactions: Texas Tuna

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
It’s amazing the intellect with your big words sprinkles! You still didn’t t explain anything. Too bad cnn isn’t talking about u1 so you can use some of their talking points. Are you al crowbar too.

Right wing media played their viewers for suckers with their coverage.

You brought up U1, but dont really know shit about it.

Do your own homework.

Teaching the handicapped ain't my job.

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Two simple questions anyone should have asked about the U1 deal....

Where is that Uranium now?

Will that U ever leave the US?

Upon learning those answers, most people would be embarrassed to have brought it up.

Are you embarrassed? Fuck, I am almost embarrassed for you.... almost.

onehottip

May 8, 2006
So cal
Name
Guerms
Boat
Al is suprposed to tell us the story of u1. Its quite clear you don’t know shit about it. When you call names you really should know facts. Even take out u1. Obummer said their the jv team but the left says we need to beware. That’s the question. So stop deflecting. Which is it? I am embarrassed by you low comprehension of simple questions. Politics is way over your head!

Last edited:

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Al is suprposed to tell us the story of u1. Its quite clear you don’t know shit about it. When you call names you really should know facts. Even take out u1. Obummer said their the jv team but the left says we need to beware. That’s the question. So stop deflecting. Which is it? I am embarrassed by you low comprehension of simple questions. Politics is way over your head!
Do YOU think Putin poses a threat to the US?

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Quit suckling at Al's teat trying to gain some insight.

Do your own fucking homework.

Also, figure out basic grammar, so I can understand what you are trying to mean.

• Haha

onehottip

May 8, 2006
So cal
Name
Guerms
Boat
Low comprehension level. Apple auto correct changes it to obummer.