Political BS Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

onehottip

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 8, 2006
So cal
Name
Guerms
Boat
18.5 Wahoo cc , Evinrude Etec V6 135 HO
This affects you too idiots! Your family friends and so on . Pull your heads out of your ass.

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Howard Stern haters will watch his show 2 times longer then a fan back in 1997. I remember hearing Howard say that when he was talking about ratings, I was age 19. My good buddy watched his show allot

So when Biden has more viewers. Now we know why

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Why do you continue to prove what a moron you are ? It's all fake,a conspiracy by the Russians right ?
You really unignored me?

Your life must be sad and pathetic

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
I'm not going to get into yes or no on abortion

But what disturbs me. Is how can any women be so dedicated, driven, motivated, excited, and passionate about killing baby's that are hiding in thier moms stomach behind some skin.

I saw a rally video in this thread with her extremely excited and passionate about murdering baby's. WTF it's a sad situation and nothing to celebrate about. I'm not saying it's right or wrong. I'm just saying what a cunt and WTF is wrong with her?

FB_IMG_1603408167636.jpg

onehottip

May 8, 2006
So cal
Name
Guerms
Boat
It’s only 4 more years of major butthurt! Treason is defined in the Declaration of the ,you know the thing!

Reactions: tunacraze

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Why do you continue to prove what a moron you are ? It's all fake,a conspiracy by the Russians right ?
You really unignored me?

Your life must be sad and pathetic

onehottip

May 8, 2006
So cal
Name
Guerms
Boat
Russia isn’t a threat otherwise obummer wouldn’t have sold them 20% of the USA uranium. Under the table.It’s very confusing the left says they are a threat but Barack said their the JV team and not a real adversary. SO What is it?