Political BS Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Sounds like the last four years taught you something.
View attachment 1214146
You are right....I learned in 4 years that I just Wasted my Vote on Trump in 2016!

Promised to build the Wall and let MEXICO PAY for it...and guess what? He paid it from the Military’s Budget and afterwards called them Losers & Suckers.

Did Not told us in February that this Covid19 is Dangerous & Real...and guess what? 215 Thousand Americans Dead and we are No. 1 in the world in Infections and Death rates.

I’m glad I did not MORPHED into a TRUMPET after 4 Years.

Fortunately TRUMP will see the end of his Divisive, Hate-filled, Anti-Immigrant, Anti-LGBT Administration on November 3👍🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: Al Towbar

Tin Pangas

Skipper
Aug 28, 2010
Norwalk, Ca U.S.A.
Name
Kevin
Boat
37 Tollycraft
the dem party wont help anyone but themselves and you are a mindless indoctrinated fool to believe otherwise.
and my grievances have to do with the unethical cheating they have always done and now at epic proportions and collusion with MSM and quite frankly word politicians all to take out the biggest threat to their existence and all to the detriment of the American people. That's the real collusion. And they got away with it because Trump is not a politician and he made the mistake of leaving in place tens of thousands of govenment workers that any savy dem (like Obama) replaces in their entirety when they take office. That is the deep state my friend and it does exist and it is SAD!!!!

Tin Pangas

Skipper
Aug 28, 2010
Norwalk, Ca U.S.A.
Name
Kevin
Boat
37 Tollycraft
and my grievances have to do with the unethical cheating they have always done and now at epic proportions and collusion with MSM and quite frankly word politicians all to take out the biggest threat to their existence and all to the detriment of the American people. That's the real collusion. And they got away with it because Trump is not a politician and he made the mistake of leaving in place tens of thousands of govenment workers that any savy dem (like Obama) replaces in their entirety when they take office. That is the deep state my friend and it does exist and it is SAD!!!!
world politicians sorry for the typo

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
unfortunately mindless stumps like strapon and towbar think its a popularity contest and have no idea of the true ramifications of the wrong choice. IT MATTERS.
Excuse me...yes we did know whats the Ramification of another 4 years of this Divisive, Hate-filled, Anti-immigrant, Anti-LGBT Trump Administration:

Millions of AMERICANS will LOSE their HEALTHCARE!

Thousands More AMERICANS will continue to Die of COVID19!

With an Anti-Science approach on Pandemic, the Economic Recovery is far from Reality. Failure to control the rise & resurgence of Infections results in More Lockdowns down the road...

This is just a few...😉

Reactions: Al Towbar

Tin Pangas

Skipper
Aug 28, 2010
Norwalk, Ca U.S.A.
Name
Kevin
Boat
37 Tollycraft
You are right....I learned in 4 years that I just Wasted my Vote on Trump!

Promised to build the Wall and let MEXICO PAY for it...and guess what? He paid it from the Military’s Budget and afterwards called them Losers & Suckers.

Did Not told us in February that this Covid19 is Dangerous & Real...and guess what? 215 Thousand Americans Dead and we are No. 1 in the world in Infections and Death rates.

Fortunately TRUMP will see the end of his Divisive, Hate-filled, Anti-Immigrant, Anti-LGBT Administration on November 3👍🏼
wow you just literally ran through all the latest propaganda from the left and listed it like it was real. you are a pathetic lemming that no doubt wears his mask while driving alone in his car. smh

Tail Chaser

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
You are right....I learned in 4 years that I just Wasted my Vote on Trump in 2016!

This guy is fake! Or just straight up lying!
Nobody that voted for Trump in 2016 is not voting for him in 2020! Unless they died.
Reading your words made that clear to me!

Are you really worried about how much money Trump asked for the wall? How much it cost? How much the Left fought for that money!
Only to piss away more money on bullshit...

That wall is paying itself off already and should have been done years ago!

lite tackle

Fish Addict
Feb 12, 2012
Fairfield/CA/USA
Name
Kelly
Boat
Grady White Seafarer 226

He Did Not too told us!
FE82888C-66C4-4C32-A426-6BA4DC3A062A.png

lite tackle

Fish Addict
Feb 12, 2012
Fairfield/CA/USA
Name
Kelly
Boat
Grady White Seafarer 226

USMCA replaced the Obama’s shitty NAFTA agreement that resulted in the loss of millions of American jobs and devastated communities across our country. The deal marked a victory for American workers, farmers, manufacturers, and businesses alike. = Mexico paying for wall in my eyes, promises made, promises kept. Do you know the cost of illegal immigration on the American taxpayer?

Trumps supposed comments on Military has been debunked, but is still being used (like Russian Collusion) by liberal hacks (which you clearly are).
The haters and racists are sponsored by the Democrats you blind buffoon. You are a corrupt hack with zero character, creditability or class.