Political BS Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

Tail Chaser

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
Just wait until Trump's Taxes get released!
Just you wait...
I would encourage every single Trump hater to reply to this now and after they are released... The Real Tax documents... Have the balls to say you were wrong and full of shit. To this point his taxes have not been revealed no sources... no secret tax fairy... no nothing. Why because like your medical records... they are not for public release. So to the dumb shit post from "mexico"... please take me up on this. When his taxes are released you need to admit you lied!
Trump is waiting to compare his taxes with his opponents taxes... We shall see who cheated, who gave more to charity, who used questionable accounting, and who actually under reported... it will be eye opening!
The art of war teaches you not to show your hand.

onehottip

May 8, 2006
So cal
Name
Guerms
Boat
18.5 Wahoo cc , Evinrude Etec V6 135 HO
This is the beginning of the end for Trump conspiracy theorists
I’ll bet sprinkles and messy hyperventilate when they watch that! This is the media where they get their dumb news from. Remember the last time mad cow read trumps tax live on the air. Only to be humiliated on the amount he actually paid. It’s more fake news for the mouth breathers to consume! Even if it’s true it has no meaning to anything. It’s probably a diversion tactic as President Trump nominates his 3rd scotus. The left fails at everything miserably. The fraud party!
Ps the walls are closing in on the Democratic Party. It’s at a tipping point and you can take that to the bank.

Last edited:

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
I’ll bet sprinkles and messy hyperventilate when they watch that! This is the media where they get their dumb news from. Remember the last time mad cow read trumps tax live on the air. Only to be humiliated on the amount he actually paid. It’s more fake news for the mouth breathers to consume! Even if it’s true it has no meaning to anything. It’s probably a diversion tactic as President Trump nominates his 3rd scotus. The left fails at everything miserably. The fraud party!
Ps the walls are closing in on the Democratic Party. It’s at a tipping point and you can take that to the bank.
The Democratic’s can’t take, getting beat time and time again, from a outsider,
That’s been in politics for almost four years, and they been doing it there whole
Life, Poor losers,
And Winnie little bitches.

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Just wait until Trump's Taxes get released!
Just you wait...
I would encourage every single Trump hater to reply to this now and after they are released... The Real Tax documents... Have the balls to say you were wrong and full of shit. To this point his taxes have not been revealed no sources... no secret tax fairy... no nothing. Why because like your medical records... they are not for public release. So to the dumb shit post from "mexico"... please take me up on this. When his taxes are released you need to admit you lied!
Trump is waiting to compare his taxes with his opponents taxes... We shall see who cheated, who gave more to charity, who used questionable accounting, and who actually under reported... it will be eye opening!
The art of war teaches you not to show your hand.
Bringing up Trump and charity together is hilarious.

He held a fundraiser for children with cancer, and tried to KEEP THE MONEY.

You have to be a special kind of sleazeball to be forbidden from running a charter.

Reactions: pacificscout

Tail Chaser

Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
There you go... a piece of shit talking out his ass! You have no idea what his taxes look like! You only know what some "source" says. You are not only very ignorant, you are gullible too. And you are too stupid to keep it to yourself... You clearly let other people tell you what to believe and do!