Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

Tail Chaser

I Should Upgrade My Account
Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
Only reason to truely hate trump is if you are here illegally... Your days are numbered! 1 you can't vote and 2 we don't want you here!
We know what side this idiot that keeps posting fake shit is on!

Upvote 0

Nosecrets

Blackmouthers good side
Jul 6, 2012
North of seattle
Name
Blackmouther
Boat
9' bullfrog "mr big"
You liberal dudes are hard to understand. Without digging up a meme or some bullshit fake article. When amd where was Donald Trump a racist? And when had Joe Biden ever given a speech that made sense? Also, which party is fueling blm to burn cities? Answer is expected to be factual and not based on fake bullshit.

Upvote 0

lite tackle

Fish Addict
Feb 12, 2012
Fairfield/CA/USA
Name
Kelly
Boat
Grady White Seafarer 226
28FEF06D-F399-4571-9EE7-2D4D0CD8951E.jpeg

Reactions: anemic and marlyn
Upvote 0

strackle99

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Mar 20, 2008
    Villa Lepro, Baja
    Name
    Todd
    Boat
    The one on the fish
    $421 MILLION in PERSONALLY GUARANTEED loans coming due in the next 4 years!!!!

Who has BOUGHT our president? We have a right to know.

Upvote 0

strackle99

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Mar 20, 2008
    Villa Lepro, Baja
    Name
    Todd
    Boat
    The one on the fish
    You liberal dudes are hard to understand. Without digging up a meme or some bullshit fake article. When amd where was Donald Trump a racist? And when had Joe Biden ever given a speech that made sense? Also, which party is fueling blm to burn cities? Answer is expected to be factual and not based on fake bullshit.

Which city has BLM, 'burned down?' Other than 1 block on Portland, I don't think any city has been burned down.

Also, no politician supports violence. Peaceful protests, sure. But nobody supports rioting or looting.

Upvote 0

Latest posts