Political BS Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

lougio

Capt Lou
Jul 19, 2014
La Mesa, CA
Name
Lou
Boat
'03 Parker 2520 Louie-Lui II
Well...one less covid stat...sorry
Gov. "No nuts".
Wish they would be told me my shoulder feels like I got kicked by a mule ! (Demo mule at that !)
Pacemaker or defibrillator? I told you a piece of cake. Did you wear a mask? We've got a few heavy handed guys that have no touch and just bang away. While there are other guys that you wouldn't know anything happened.

lite tackle

Fish Addict
Feb 12, 2012
Fairfield/CA/USA
Name
Kelly
Boat
Grady White Seafarer 226
Defund Princeton for being racist!

Princeton Admitted Past Racism. Now It Is Under Investigation.
The Trump administration opened a civil rights investigation into the university after its president acknowledged the role of systemic racism at the school.
Princeton’s president said in a letter to students, staff and alumni that “racist assumptions from the past also remain embedded in structures of the university itself.”

Princeton’s president said in a letter to students, staff and alumni that “racist assumptions from the past also remain embedded in structures of the university itself.”Credit...William Thomas Cain/Getty Images
The Trump administration said this week that it was investigating whether Princeton has violated federal civil rights law, suggesting that a public expression of contrition for a history of “systemic racism” at the university was an acknowledgment of illegal behavior.

lite tackle

Fish Addict
Feb 12, 2012
Fairfield/CA/USA
Name
Kelly
Boat
Grady White Seafarer 226
In case you didn’t already know, this is what we’re up against (I mean up until yesterday when these people finally condemned the violence because they got the Party of Violence poll results)

Reactions: Fred's

Tin Pangas

Skipper
Aug 28, 2010
Norwalk, Ca U.S.A.
Name
Kevin
Boat
37 Tollycraft
Yea, no shit I got you. You mutts should at least look it up before you open your cock holsters.
haha i was being sarcastic you stupid idiot. are you really that self absorbed that you think you know everything. let me share something with you...you don't know shit. you are one of the most ignorant liberals that I've ever seen. you are a pathetic joke and everyone here, save for strapon and jesse, knows it.

Reactions: Texas Tuna