Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

Tar Pit

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 7, 2006
Reno NV
Name
Friend of Bucko Shaw
Boat
None.
Well, well, well....... Looks like the new number of US COVID-19 deaths from the CDC is 9600 and not the 186,000 deaths the news is telling us.

Tin Pangas

Skipper
Aug 28, 2010
Norwalk, Ca U.S.A.
Name
Kevin
Boat
37 Tollycraft
If Republican policies work so well, why are the reddest states at the bottom of virtually every metric?
Literacy
Teenage pregnancy
Obesity
Access to healthcare
Access to education

Pick any metric, and the reddest states are at the bottom.

Can you explain this?
here goes strapon again,,,spouting propaganda as if it were fact.

Tin Pangas

Skipper
Aug 28, 2010
Norwalk, Ca U.S.A.
Name
Kevin
Boat
37 Tollycraft
We'll take care of you': Trump surveys Hurricane Laura storm damage in Texas, Louisiana
John Fritze
USA TODAY

Trump was assessing storm damage in Texas and Louisiana on Saturday. Where was Biden? Where were you? He will be in Kenosha assessing riot damage on Tuesday. Where will Biden be? Where will you be? You are a loser and a traitor to my country. You have zero to offer, shoo!
all strapon can do is perpetuate the many lies that liberals have belched into the air since Trump entered politics. he has no clue that the lefties adored him and begged him to run many times in the past as they considered him one of them.

Tin Pangas

Skipper
Aug 28, 2010
Norwalk, Ca U.S.A.
Name
Kevin
Boat
37 Tollycraft
If so, then why hasn’t he already shared the plan? If he is withholding some elaborate plan that “stops CV”, until he was elected, then he is essentially holding the nation hostage. Sounds like something that will get ya votes, if your followers are dumb enough to believe it. :imdumb:
like I said...strapon can only perpetuate the propaganda of the left. Nowhere does he or can he provide factual evidence. I'd love to see the evidence of any facts relating to Joe Biden's ability to stop covid. that is absolutely laughable.

lite tackle

Fish Addict
Feb 12, 2012
Fairfield/CA/USA
Name
Kelly
Boat
Grady White Seafarer 226
like I said...strapon can only perpetuate the propaganda of the left. Nowhere does he or can he provide factual evidence. I'd love to see the evidence of any facts relating to Joe Biden's ability to stop covid. that is absolutely laughable.
id like to see evidence of Biden uttering a coherent sentence.
81480B9C-BEC6-4985-9CBC-B766658BA1AF.png