Political BS Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

strackle99

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
You are a Pig and I have found that people who like to use "F" bombs in their commentary are actually uneducated to the point of being ignorant even though they claim to be the holder of numerous degrees.
I guess the English language is just to hard for you to use without resorting to your typical vulgarity....it makes you look petty and insecure in your thoughts and comments
But then again that is what a Vulgarian living in a third work country sounds like so really no surprise
You must get pretty bored watching PG movies.

Stick with PBS...maybe some TBS if you are feelin' frisky. HBO is too colorful for you.

And yes, Melania doesn't FUCK for free.

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
You are a Pig and I have found that people who like to use "F" bombs in their commentary are actually uneducated to the point of being ignorant even though they claim to be the holder of numerous degrees.
I guess the English language is just to hard for you to use without resorting to your typical vulgarity....it makes you look petty and insecure in your thoughts and comments
But then again that is what a Vulgarian living in a third work country sounds like so really no surprise
And it is TOO*** hard.

If you are gonna bitch anout English, don't fuck it up.

Another whiney-ass Republican SNOWFLAKE.

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Epstein introduced Don and Melania, yet somehow I am the problem?

Hahahaha, you are pathetic. Or a shitty comedian.

Tail Chaser

Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
Wanna know why Kamala Harris? Because the Democrats know they are going to lose big! This is a last ditch effort to not lose the California Democrat vote! Trump will win in 2020, California will vote Republican!

Reactions: jer dog

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Wow you truely don't research anything??? I made back almost what I lost under the Bush crash.
Obama's GDP figures were horrid. The stock markets under Obama had everything to do with Fed monetary policy in response to the lousy economy. Interest rates near zero had money going to risk assets instead of bonds.

Yeah I more than tripled my money, but I'm honest about it: Obama had nothing to do with it. His policies were like an anchor around the neck of the economy.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Wow you truely don't research anything??? I made back almost what I lost under the Bush crash.
Claims Obama's economy was great and then says "I made back almost what i lost under the Bush crash" ???????? That doesn't sound great to me.Eight years and almost got it back ?

titan05

Pelagic Terminator
Apr 7, 2004
San Diego North County
Name
Jim
Boat
Chelsea Rae
And it is TOO*** hard.

If you are gonna bitch anout English, don't fuck it up.

Another whiney-ass Republican SNOWFLAKE.
LOL
2 bad I hit a nerve
written sentence structure has nothing to do with your vulgarian intellect if you can call it that and I won't bitch about English written like "anout English" just the lack of decent vocabulary for a educated person such as you claim to be.....a MBA degree from Pacos Cantina in Rosarita does not qualify

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
LOL
2 bad I hit a nerve
written sentence structure has nothing to do with your vulgarian intellect if you can call it that and I won't bitch about English written like "anout English" just the lack of decent vocabulary for a educated person such as you claim to be.....a MBA degree from Pacos Cantina in Rosarita does not qualify
You're on BD and complaining about vulgarity. What a joke.

nefarious235

Aug 1, 2008
Proudly American
Name
Dan
Boat
canoe & plastic flotsam
You're on BD and complaining about vulgarity. What a joke.
You're on BD and complaining about spelling, punctuation and syntax...go figure