Political BS Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

lougio

Capt Lou
Jul 19, 2014
La Mesa, CA
Name
Lou
Boat
'03 Parker 2520 Louie-Lui II
Ever been there stupid? My grandpa just about died of heart failure while on vacation there because of the health care less system. careful what you wish for. I really wish we could have a blue side and a red side of our country so you fucking idiots could reside together in a group it would take only a few years for all you stupid types to be gone.
In the words of Rex Tillerson.. You are a Fucking Moron!

lougio

Capt Lou
Jul 19, 2014
La Mesa, CA
Name
Lou
Boat
'03 Parker 2520 Louie-Lui II
I served in the Army...
At no time is any me.ber of our Armed forces not in harms way.

It is a false narrative!

Even if puttin was paying 1 million dollars, per soldier, an enemy of the USA is going to shoot when given the chance.

Imagine the opposite...
We will pay 1 million dollars not to shoot a soldier... how many snopers take out americans?

You are bluffing with a 3 and a 7
FB_IMG_1596561268539.jpg

strackle99

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
I served in the Army...
At no time is any me.ber of our Armed forces not in harms way.

It is a false narrative!

Even if puttin was paying 1 million dollars, per soldier, an enemy of the USA is going to shoot when given the chance.

Imagine the opposite...
We will pay 1 million dollars not to shoot a soldier... how many snopers take out americans?

You are bluffing with a 3 and a 7
So you are fine with Putin putting a bounty on our troops?
You are fine with Trump not taking any action?
If this happened during the last administration, you can be damn certain Obama would not have given Putin a pass.

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Considering none of use have access to classified top secret information. The general public really does not know what is really going on behind closed doors. Maybe a decision was made for reasons we don't understand that saved a massive bombing. Who knows

The few who do have top secret clearance for certain matters. Even they still don't know what is really going on with all the branches

Treason is a form of keeping matters hidden

Go with gut instincts imo with the least hidden agenda who also does have a super ego. That does not want to go down in history as the worst. It's a pride thing also not to come in last. He has done so much business with accountants that look hard enough and a mistake will be found and how many jobs has he provided
FB_IMG_1589062611960.jpg

Last edited:

Day0ne

Dec 24, 2004
Texas
Name
David
Boat
233 Formula Shadowdancer
I posted the links to solid news sources. The facts are obvious. You can choose to ignore reality.

Traitor Trump has put you in tough spot... having to deny reality. Yikes
There are no "facts" in what you posted. There are a lot of allegations, unverified reports and denials, but no facts. Did you even read them?

skrilla

allirks
May 26, 2006
San Diego
Name
Len
Boat
plastic fantastic
I hope these clowns are at least getting paid to agitate on here like the shareblue trolls on every other forum. If you're doing this all for free, dang... imagine the kind of heathcare that soros money could get you.

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Close to off grid 5 years ago and including 7 years before. First time I saw memes ever on FB and I had never seen a meme before. I thought Trump running for pres was a joke. With all the hate coming out and I turned against him and even told my Costa Rica staff Trump is no good it's phony, no way

Trump won and a tad later, I then realized how disconnected I was, because I literally thought Trump running for president was a joke meme

For about 2 years I jumped on the hate bandwagon after he won.

Then I noticed all the hater supporters suck ass

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: jer dog

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Bust your ass off your entire life with a mega ego. With endless money

To go down at the end with no salary and allot of hatred with a real chance of being assassinated or going to jail from being heavily hated on. While also being the reason for the USAs demise. The only reason he is still breathing is USA pay back

Wake up. Bless him

All my life I hear. We need a non corrupt pres. We finally get one and he's corrupt, Wtf.

It's not about just him not being the next pres for the deep haters. It's 4 years from now. They are a cult just like the Mexican Cabel

Last edited:

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Ummmm BBC and AP are not retracting their stories.
The best you can muster is a halfhearted attack on the NYT?
Damn, you are pathetic. Traitor Trump IS the leader you simpletons deserve.
So not retracting is your benchmark for veracity? Whatever you say pal.

Last edited:

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
I finally put Strackle on the ignore list.My God the stupidity is so frustrating.Can't take it anymore.Just keep in mind he's probably drunk when he posts that shit.He sent me a PM the other day with an apology and an excuse for a post mentioning me.

Tail Chaser

Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
The guy is fake! Like a few others on here!

He should spend as much or more pumping up the achievements of his guy! The more he lies about Trump... The more oissed people become!!! Pissed enough to learn for themselves what the Truth is... What the Facts are... We are bombarded with opinions, but if you step back and realize those opinions aren't going to pay your rent or put food on the table... When people find out they were not only missinformed but consciously lied to... you lose them forever to the other side! If tgey made a fool out of themselves they end up joining the silent makority. Takes a wise person to step back and figure out they are being manipulated.

When someone pushes a bad hand, switches subjects, is "grand", and answers questions with unrelated bullshit... you know they are fake! To me he is making sure TRUMP gets reelected!

I'm willing to bet the idiot posts are from another member's extra account, and that he or she is extremely racist!

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Close to off grid 5 years ago and including 7 years before. First time I saw memes ever on FB and I had never seen a meme before. I thought Trump running for pres was a joke. With all the hate coming out and I turned against him and even told my Costa Rica staff Trump is no good it's phony, no way

Trump won and a tad later, I then realized how disconnected I was, because I literally thought Trump running for president was a joke meme

For about 2 years I jumped on the hate bandwagon after he won.

Then I noticed all the hater supporters suck ass
All of which begs the question: when will the Dems put up a viable candidate for president? Better yet, can the Dems even produce a viable candidate from their ranks?

Reactions: plj46

marlyn

Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
I finally put Strackle on the ignore list.My God the stupidity is so frustrating.Can't take it anymore.Just keep in mind he's probably drunk when he posts that shit.He sent me a PM the other day with an apology and an excuse for a post mentioning me.
This what everyone here should do,put that MFer on ignore and let him talk to himself,cancel him out,lol.

Reactions: plj46