Political BS Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

MESSY JESSE

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 24, 2019
South Bay
Name
JESSE
Boat
DELITA
Donnie can do no wrong in their eyes. Met his wife(3rd wife)through his pedophile buddies but they they say that Russian hooker is more accomplished than Michelle Obama, who graduated from Princeton and Harvard Law before a career at top law firms. Go figure.

1596582548708.png

Reactions: strackle99

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Donnie can do no wrong in their eyes. Met his wife(3rd wife)through his pedophile buddies but they they say that Russian hooker is more accomplished than Michelle Obama, who graduated from Princeton and Harvard Law before a career at top law firms. Go figure.

View attachment 1180217
To be fair, Melanoma did land a huge fish. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: MESSY JESSE

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
You did not answer my extremely simple question... it is simpler than you! (Word my grandpa used)

You just keep talking and making yourself look really dumb!
What was the question?

MESSY JESSE

Jul 24, 2019
South Bay
Name
JESSE
Boat
DELITA
Not mad at Melania, she hit the jackpot. And good for Donnie, too, alot of guys wouldn't mind trading in the ol' ball and chain for a slutty version half her age. But to say she's more accomplished than Michelle Obama? HA!

1596583237046.png

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
I figured you would have been in the crowd bitching about U-1.
I was kidding.My thoughts are it was politically crooked but it's not the same as borrowing money from Russia as a private citizen (Trump).Did he break any laws borrowing money from Russians ?

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Not mad at Melania, she hit the jackpot. And good for Donnie, too, alot of guys wouldn't mind trading in the ol' ball and chain for a slutty version half her age. But to say she's more accomplished than Michelle Obama? HA!

View attachment 1180220
Did somebody say Melania is more "accomplished" than Michelle Obama ? Why do you have to be a dick and pick on first lady that pretty much stays out of the spotlight and minds her own business ? She's not spouting off on anything really compared to Obama that is no longer relevant.

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
I was kidding.My thoughts are it was politically crooked but it's not the same as borrowing money from Russia as a private citizen (Trump).Did he break any laws borrowing money from Russians ?
I am not saying Trump broke any laws. Just that the optics of him owing 10 figures to Russia arent good.

There is a reason Trump loves Putin. It might be a perfectly legitimate reason, but the voters deserve transparency, right?

Nosecrets

Blackmouthers good side
Jul 6, 2012
North of seattle
Name
Blackmouther
Boat
9' bullfrog "mr big"
Strackle, what is your damage? You have proven only one thing you can’t see thru your eyes. It’s crazy to me to think that there’s people as blind and deaf as you that walk amongst us. Based on all of the current events BLM, coronalyrus, Biden’s inability to function, Obamagate, Epstein, pelosi. How can you even attempt to call Trump anything other than real. Watching cities burn as people throw piss bottles at cops while your party defends the criminals and the economy takes a shit how in the fuck do you think that the liberals are going to make this better? Defunding police who protect loud mouth asshats such as yourself seems like self sabotage for you? Why would any America loving citizen vote to support that? The only way the liberal party has a chance is to cheat, there’s no way in hell that Biden could secure enough votes to win without cheating. TRUMP 2020 fuck your feelings snowflake