Political BS Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

azbaseball

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 2, 2007
la mesa ca
Name
mike de vito
Boat
20ft nitro
And yet you are sure his taxes are 'clean.'

Hahaha, you have no idea.
I used to work for treasury if he failed to file his taxes correctly you would have already heard of it. They take great pride in busting the rich guys
Ask Rev Al Sharpton

Reactions: strackle99

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
I used to work for treasury if he failed to file his taxes correctly you would have already heard of it. They take great pride in busting the rich guys
Ask Rev Al Sharpton
I believe they were filed correctly... i also believe there is something on them he doesn't want the public to see. Maybe debt to Russia, maybe hush money?

Tail Chaser

Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
I believe they were filed correctly... i also believe there is something on them he doesn't want the public to see. Maybe debt to Russia, maybe hush money?
Why would a reasonable person assume that?

if "They" didn't tell you to care, you wouldn't.
if his taxes were laid out in front of you, you wouldn't know what you were looking at.

Taxes are extremely complex at Trump's level... My wife does the tax planning for people that make Trump look middle Class!

Reactions: EZYGOING

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Why would a reasonable person assume that?

if "They" didn't tell you to care, you wouldn't.
if his taxes were laid out in front of you, you wouldn't know what you were looking at.

Taxes are extremely complex at Trump's level... My wife does the tax planning for people that make Trump look middle Class!
Don Jr. said, 'We dont rely on American banks, we have money pouring in from Russia.' Seems like an odd thing to say, right?

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
I believe they were filed correctly.
So what's the problem ? why would you care who he owes money to if it's legal ? Or you're being told what to think and buy into it.That's probably it.Of all the Presidents i've seen through my lifetime i never gave a shit about their tax returns.Didn't matter if i liked them or not.

Reactions: Arima-bob

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
So what's the problem ? why would you care who he owes money to if it's legal ? Or you're being told what to think and buy into it.That's probably it.Of all the Presidents i've seen through my lifetime i never gave a shit about their tax returns.Didn't matter if i liked them or not.
It doesnt matter to you if Trump owes Russian banks a shit ton of money?

You don't think voters should know something like that? If Obama owed money overseas, I bet you would care.

azbaseball

Apr 2, 2007
la mesa ca
Name
mike de vito
Boat
20ft nitro
There are two different taxes we are talking about. First his personal taxes the IRS has approved but it is none of anyone business Second the business taxes would show who he has borrowed money from They the left want to try and tie that a Russian investment banker lent them money so they control him. helped him beat hillary but the investigations over 2 years did not find anything did they So far off base it is more likely that the russians that purchased the uranium from Hillary and gave her charity over a billion dollars has more control of her than trump.

onehottip

May 8, 2006
So cal
Name
Guerms
Boat
18.5 Wahoo cc , Evinrude Etec V6 135 HO
Give us the reference to that ridiculous statement please. I’ll bet the first letter starts with a c! The shit you spew is definitely TDS!

MESSY JESSE

Jul 24, 2019
South Bay
Name
JESSE
Boat
DELITA
If Donny has nothing to hide why not release his taxes like... every... president... before him did? Considering no reputable financial institution has loaned him any money since the 90's and he kissed Putin's ass(bounty on U.S. soldiers and nary a peep from the Patriots here speaks volumes)it's obvious he's hiding some shady shit. Which isn't surprising as pulling shady shit is how he's stayed relevant after blowing all the money daddy gave him.

1596576374192.png

Reactions: strackle99

marlyn

Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
how bout YOU showing us your taxes...I am sure you dont have anything to hide, now do you ?
He probably doesnt make enough to have a filing requirement,lol.
Im done with that loon,IGNORE.

Reactions: plj46

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish

lite tackle

Fish Addict
Feb 12, 2012
Fairfield/CA/USA
Name
Kelly
Boat
Grady White Seafarer 226
Distraction and witch-hunt designed to prevent our President from implementing the agenda “We The People” elected him to implement. Borderline treason. Then we get to listen to the Librtards spout off on how the President didn’t do what he said he would. So obvious to everyone, but an excuse for the American Traitor.
D7E6F66D-6AE0-4CC2-87CA-BE0AE0E08F43.png

Reactions: anemic

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
It doesnt matter to you if Trump owes Russian banks a shit ton of money?

You don't think voters should know something like that? If Obama owed money overseas, I bet you would care.
For the sake of argument,no and no.The Russia thing is over man,let it go.

Tail Chaser

Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
You did not answer my extremely simple question... it is simpler than you! (Word my grandpa used)

You just keep talking and making yourself look really dumb!

Reactions: marlyn