Political BS Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

strackle99

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Or it's just another Russian collusion investigation going to falter.
Why doesn't gropin Joe want to debate.
Biden will be there.

The notion he won't show is an imaginary controversy created by right wing media

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Or it's just another Russian collusion investigation going to falter.
Why doesn't gropin Joe want to debate.
Biden will be there.

The notion he won't show is an imaginary controversy created by right wing media
If his taxes are clean and shows he gave more money to charity than any other candidate, will you vote Trump 2020?

If not shut the fuck up!

It is a very simple question that deserves an answer! You are holding his personal taxes against him for no reason... in this country we file taxes under penalty of law... lots of checks and balances... as a matter of fact a whole department of government experts poor over peoples taxes. Also in this country, you must be proven guilty... but you seem to skip that step.

I know his taxes are 100% clean. And I know the same can't be said for many politicians... which is why Trump did what he did!

When they are clean you can't cry foul!
If Trump's taxes were 'clean,' he would have returned them.

Also, Trump is now forbidden by law to run a charity. This is beacuse he held a fund raiser for children's cancer, and tried to keep the money.

Tail Chaser

Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
Biden will be there.

If Trump's taxes were 'clean,' he would have returned them.

Also, Trump is now forbidden by law to run a charity. This is beacuse he held a fund raiser for children's cancer, and tried to keep the money.
Stop lying about Trump's taxes!

FACT! You have no clue what Trump's taxes look like!

And you couldn't answer a simple question you just deflect. When a true point is made.

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Stop lying about Trump's taxes!

FACT! You have no clue what Trump's taxes look like!

And you couldn't answer a simple question you just deflect. When a true point is made.
And yet you are sure his taxes are 'clean.'

Hahaha, you have no idea.

marlyn

Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs

He has been audited EVERY YEAR for something like 12+ years,EVERY YEAR.You think the IRS would just let him slide?Especially when every person in the previous administration(Including JOE BIDEN) had a boner for him up to and including spying on a president elect and then president?(TREASON?)
You are a damn idiot spewing BS,everything you say is made up.
I am a trust fund baby
I have an MBA in business
I live on the beach in newport
I live on the beach in mexico
I own 3 businesses and only work 20 hours a week but im on obamacare(LOL)
Im sure other people can add to this list
I could go on and on but the bottom line is you are a damn liar and everything you spew is more than questionable and we all know it here so just STFU dumbass.

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
He has been audited EVERY YEAR for something like 12+ years,EVERY YEAR.You think the IRS would just let him slide?Especially when every person in the previous administration(Including JOE BIDEN) had a boner for him up to and including spying on a president elect and then president?(TREASON?)
You are a damn idiot spewing BS,everything you say is made up.
I am a trust fund baby
I have an MBA in business
I live on the beach in newport
I live on the beach in mexico
I own 3 businesses and only work 20 hours a week but im on obamacare(LOL)
Im sure other people can add to this list
I could go on and on but the bottom line is you are a damn liar and everything you spew is more than questionable and we all know it here so just STFU dumbass.
No Newport Beach. Only 2 businesses.

Tail Chaser

Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback

You are correct... I do not know what his taxes say.
I do understand the Art of War.
You never ever give anything away for free. And when you do give it is only to make your enemy move.
Trump knows his enemy but they do not know him! They have to guess!They use the same playbook year after year.
Trump is making them beg for his taxes, he is making them change laws to see his taxes.

If you understand the Art of War... you can understand there is more to him holding his taxes! If tgey were fucked up he would not have made it this far.

Reactions: skrilla and marlyn