Political BS Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

nefarious235

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 1, 2008
Proudly American
Name
Dan
Boat
canoe & plastic flotsam
Looks like the Manhattan DA is going to get Trump's taxes.... UH OH!!!!

Trump has fought harder to keep them secret than he fought against bounties on our soldiers.

Harder than he fought against the Rona, too.

I bet the bombshell is that his taxes show hush money payments to underage girls.

It has to be something juicy....if his taxes showed an honest businessman who just was trying to avoid taxes, he would have released them.
Or it's just another Russian collusion investigation going to falter.
Why doesn't gropin Joe want to debate.

prolinegd

Jul 3, 2007
Lake Havasu City AZ
Name
Patrick
Boat
Deplorable
Old Joe can't keep a train of thought.
If he tries to go into a real debate where there's a back and forth between the candidates he will be a complete train wreck.
Everybody knows it.
It has nothing to do with covid safety.
Complete BS
Besides, he's as corrupt as they come.
That will all be brought out in the open, even more so to the people that don't pay attention.
The swamp is huge and the thought of it being drained, and light being brought to all of the corruption and nepotism is scaring the shit out of a lot of Washington regulars.

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate

Trump has fought harder to keep them secret than he fought against bounties on our soldiers.

I bet the bombshell is that his taxes show hush money payments to underage girls.

It has to be something juicy....if his taxes showed an honest businessman who just was trying to avoid taxes, he would have released them.
Have you ever prepared your own income tax returns? I thought you had an MBA?

Reactions: marlyn and mrkrabs

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white

Are you running out of weak arguments moron ? Back to the tax return thing.We do have this agency called the "IRS" and from what i've heard they're very good at nailing rich people that cheat on their taxes.I would think Trump would be a target and if he was cheating as you assume he is they'd be way ahead of the state of New York in busting him.Remember the returns that Rachel Madcow obtained ? It showed Trump paid quite a bit in taxes.Failed again.

Reactions: marlyn and skipjack

Tail Chaser

Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback

If his taxes are clean and shows he gave more money to charity than any other candidate, will you vote Trump 2020?

If not shut the fuck up!

It is a very simple question that deserves an answer! You are holding his personal taxes against him for no reason... in this country we file taxes under penalty of law... lots of checks and balances... as a matter of fact a whole department of government experts poor over peoples taxes. Also in this country, you must be proven guilty... but you seem to skip that step.

I know his taxes are 100% clean. And I know the same can't be said for many politicians... which is why Trump did what he did!

When they are clean you can't cry foul!