Political BS Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

strackle99

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Please please please please please please please pretty please.
When they take over the banks and shut them down there not advertising 90 days in advance except to themselves. You ain't one.
They're**** you still stupid

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
I thought Biden’s chances would implode in the first 5 minutes of the initial debate, but apparently he’s imploding much sooner than expected:

Election night will be epic once again as I was my feet with liberal tears.
Democracy Institute is sponsored by Big Tobacco.
They have NEVER done anything shady. Hahahaha

Tail Chaser

Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
Some of Y'all need to understand Grammer...
Opinion = your grammer sucks
FACT = you understood me 100%

Outcome... you lost the argument and you'er only course of action is to try and find anything to make the winner look dumb.

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Watch this video. It’s long. Think about County hospitals maximizing Medicare payments. $29k per ventilator. Turnover volume becomes important to maximize revenue. Hydroxychloroquine banned because it’s cheap and it works. All brought to you by government and yet there are those who think single payer healthcare is the end all solution.

Last edited:

nefarious235

Aug 1, 2008
Proudly American
Name
Dan
Boat
canoe & plastic flotsam
They're**** you still stupid
Well I finally figured it out strackle, I know exactly who you are, you're just like all the rest of the smartest people in the world that I've come across on a daily basis. Of course, 98% of them talk about how they have self-supporting money that their dad or other family member left them in a trust fund or some other kind of independent financial support that, they never need to work, and yet still all of those 98% are homeless ratty bums. They seem to think they know every job, every nuance of all things. they were the best at what they did to the point that it embarrassed everybody else and they had to be fired. Your opinion is crap

Tesoro

Sep 5, 2015
Brookings, Southern Oregon
Name
Chris Berlin
Boat
21 Arima Ranger
Watch this video. It’s long. Think about County hospitals maximizing Medicare payments. $29k per ventilator. Turnover volume becomes important to maximize revenue. Hydroxychloroquine banned because it’s cheap and it works. All brought to you by government and yet there are those who think single payer healthcare is the end all solution.

It all makes sense now! I have heard similar stories from nurses in Oregon.fucking scam.

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish

The WH testing czar yesterday said, 'I can't recommend hydroxy.'
They have done five different studies, and all show the same thing.

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
The WH testing czar yesterday said, 'I can't recommend hydroxy.'
They have done five different studies, and all show the same thing.
I'll give you that there have been mixed results from studies, but there has yet to be a prospective study done. Only retrospective studies have been which can only show correlation......you know, kind of like all the junk Climate Science?