Political BS Official corona virus memes and jokes thread.

strackle99

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Ever dawn on you that you are reliant on government for your everyday survival? You could not line without your beloved government assistance. You must be proud of that.
I pay the government FAR more than I personally receive back in assistance.

I am not a little bitch about it like Republicans.

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Ever dawn on you that you are reliant on government for your everyday survival? You could not live without your beloved government assistance. You must be proud of that.

Makes sense that you fish Long Range, because there’s no way that a parasite like yourself could find his own fish. You just want to flip bait overboard after the hard work was done.
I could liquidate in 90 days, and never set foot in the US again. I think about that all the time.
But I love the US, and am willing to invest time and resources to make it great.

My goal is simple. To create a more perfect union.

Tail Chaser

Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
LETS BE VERY CLEAR!

These idiots posting anti-Trump stuff... Are clearly TRUMP SUPPORTERS!

EVERY POST IS SO REDICULOUS WITH ZERO FACTS... It causes people to look at the Facts and Drive people to Trump.

IFF you really hated Trump... you would post facts one at a time. They need to be solid facts to make your case. Might I suggest you not only show how aweful Trump is but show exactly how Joe Biden is a direct contrast. Remember now FACT... NOT A LIE LIKE YOU GUYS ARE POSTING... READ AGAIN ABOVE!

Reactions: anemic