Off topic: Anyone here do large equipment crating and/or moving?

bigdood

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 5, 2010
PNW
www.poormansheli.com
Name
Justin
Boat
Nauti Dawg
Off topic, but hey season isn't open yet (bottomfish is my official kickoff) so I don't feel too guilty posting here. I need to get some brewery equipment moved from it's current home near Fisherman's Terminal to (most likely, still looking for alternate space) Thun Field in Puyallup. If anyone in here works in either crating (only two of the tanks will require being palletized/on a skid, the others can go upright) or does equipment transportation let me know and we'll chat. Would rather give someone here the biz.

Pic below is what is being moved. The two on the right are the big ones, about 10' tall. The others are 6-7' or so.

Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

hawksfan75

More questions than answers
Sep 7, 2011
Kent, WA USA
Name
Eric
Boat
Hydra Sports 2200 DC
I have a long bed one ton and a car trailer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And I work for beer… or, go with a professional. Probably better that way, lol

bigdood

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 5, 2010
PNW
www.poormansheli.com
Name
Justin
Boat
Nauti Dawg
I have a long bed one ton and a car trailer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And I work for beer… or, go with a professional. Probably better that way, lol

Hell for the hot side (the three smaller tanks) I think they'd fit on a car trailer no prob, just need to forklift 'em up there since I think using a pallet jack and trying to slide them up the trailer would be an adventure unless it's fairly low angle

Last edited:

BugeaterInWa

Fear the Corn
Aug 10, 2008
Kitsap WA
Name
Matt
Boat
Boulton
Hell for the hot side (the three smaller tanks) I think they'd fit on a car trailer no prob, just need to forklift 'em up there since I think using a pallet jack and trying to slide them up the trailer would be an adventure unless it's fairly low angle
Eric could just them up himself.

Reactions: bigdood

North River

Well-Known "Member"
Sep 14, 2009
On the water
Name
Rick
Boat
26' Duckworth O/S
My brother works for Nelson Trucking. He moves brewery shit like this all the time. If you want his info let me know