wood2turn

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 17, 2009
Oak Harbor, WA
Name
Terry
Boat
14’ Sterling Sea Skiff - Gypsy Queen
Heading out to Salmon Bank tomorrow morning (Saturday 04-14). As usual I'll be alone UNLESS...someone happens to want to go along.

Leaving from Coronet Bay around 8.

Boat is 17'Arima I could take 2 but I only have 2 DR's and I don't know how to stack them. Don't have a stacker release anyway.

Shoot me a PM if interested, I'll be on here until 11pm.

Terry B.

wood2turn

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 17, 2009
Oak Harbor, WA
Name
Terry
Boat
No takers again!
4 times over the last year or so now I've advertised an open seat...
What's up with that? Have I got the plague??:rofl:

Salmon Addict

Feb 5, 2011
Area 7 San Juans
Name
Matt
Boat
20' Alumaweld Blackhawk
I would have went with you but it's the wife's B-day and I got in laws in town! I have been looking to fish the outside this year this would have been a good opportunity darn it! Good luck hope you fuck em up today

t_dub

I remember when I used to fish.............
Jan 3, 2010
Kenmore
Name
Ty
Boat
20' Hewescraft Searunner
quit going on days i'm working :)

wood2turn

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 17, 2009
Oak Harbor, WA
Name
Terry
Boat
SA....I unfortunately do not have any inlaws (believe me I wish I did). But I do understand that B-day thing! Good luck with that!

Tdub,

Sorry about your workin' days my friend...I worked weekends for 9 yrs. I got tired of always having to fish alone and never be in any derbies. I made myself important enough to the bossman to force him to put me on a Mon-Fri. shift.

Wouldn't you know it...I still can't find anyone to fish with! Wierd man....Maybe I got "bad carma".

Anyway...No fish today. Seen a bunch of boats out and no nets went flying...
I'd have thought someone would be catching fish! Fish Checker @ the ramp hadn't seen a thing all day either.
Hmm...maybe if I quit taking the camera along....I always caught my share of fish in the past, never had a camera along though. Could I be on to something ???????

Terry B.

Glad Wrap

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 21, 2009
Tacoma, WA
Name
Scott
Boat
boat whore
If you lived closer I would be jumping to fish with you.

A little far for me to drive, but I would love to fish up there since I never do. Always south of whidbey for me

Rellis

Boss
Jul 3, 2011
Ellensburg/WA/USA
Name
Ray Ellis
Boat
21' Trophy, "Cape Spencer"
Terry, I grew-up in OH. My Dad & sister still live there. Sometime when I am in town checking on my Dad as his health is failing, I will PM you and maybe hookup on the water, at Cornet Bay or something.

wood2turn

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 17, 2009
Oak Harbor, WA
Name
Terry
Boat
Terry, I grew-up in OH. My Dad & sister still live there. Sometime when I am in town checking on my Dad as his health is failing, I will PM you and maybe hookup on the water, at Cornet Bay or something.

That there sounds like a good plan Ray...