October 15, 2010 Lahaina Harbor Maui

Discussion in 'Hawaii Fishing Reports' started by Startmeup, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Startmeup

Startmeup Official Sponsor of Bloodydecks Advertiser

Name:
    Lee
    Boat:
    Start Me Up Sportfishing
    Aloha from Start Me Up Sportfishing

[​IMG]
    Pat and Lisa Watkins with 2 mahis and an ono caught on their 8 hour charter.
    [​IMG]
    Samantha Mosier, Tyson Lewis and Kim and John Grimes with a mahi that made it to every ones dinner table.
    [​IMG]
    Ken Ravasio, Robert Pratt and Bruce Grant know that it only takes 1 mahi to make a meal or two.
    [​IMG]
    Ryan Archey, Camille Jagroup, Chase Lochmiller and Kenneth Rosche with a catch of 13 mahis.
    [​IMG]
    Jerry Meyer with a blue marlin weighing 147.6 pounds boated on a 6 hour shared charter.
    [​IMG]
    Terri Curtis and Scott Mogensen with a delicious rainbow runner.
    [​IMG]
    This could be you with 5 mahis and a 178 pound blue marlin from an early morning trip. Brian Miller, Herman Seefeld, Anthony Cereghino and Butch and Brianna Jergensen said it was us.
    [​IMG]
    Kat Lawson got her shot while at the Island of Molokai and reeled in this mahi.
    [​IMG]
    This was a manly charter with Jeremy Deron, Stephen Johnson, Jerry Haycook, Paul McAvoy, Michael Bravo and Raphael Cabron.
    [​IMG]
    Paulo and Stephanie Simoes, Mike and Roger Giachetti and Jeff Dix never expected a day like this. They boated 22 mahis on their early morning charter with Team Start Me Up.
    [​IMG]
    Joseph Scarlott and Simone Malone boated these 2 beefy onos weighing 41 and 28 pounds.
    [​IMG]
    Jerry Neal, Jessica Jones and Randy and Chris Sonnen took advantage of the fun, sun and fishing on Maui and of course their ono lunch.

Lots of fish moving through the waters these days. Hope you have been able to take advantage of it. Keep in mind you can’t catch them sitting on the couch. Let’s get out there.

Burger

2. Fireworrior

Fireworrior Newbie

Name:
    Billy
    Boat:
    Taliani
    Hey, wheres Capt Ryans charter from 10-13-10, that was a big Marlin

3. Startmeup

Startmeup Official Sponsor of Bloodydecks Advertiser

Name:
    Lee
    Boat:
    Start Me Up Sportfishing
    That marlin was a beauty. It will be coming up in a couple of weeks in our future post. We have had so many fish caught I am running a little behind. Bare with me.
    Mahalo
    Burger

4. grander007

grander007 Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    zzzz
    Boat:
    46, Bertram, Deep Blue
    Thanks for the great pics!

Tight lines,

5. GODAWG

GODAWG GODAWG

Name:
    SINKING BOAT
    Boat:
    SMALL WITH HOLE
    THE FISHING LOOKS GREAT WILL BE FISHING NEXT WEEK WITH THE BOYS FROM START ME UP