I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Mar 7, 2006
    Reno NV
    Name
    Friend of Bucko Shaw
    Boat
    None.
    My two cents on this.

The bluefin are off Ensenada. Travel time from Oceanside there and back will cost you 6+ hours of fishing time. Drive to SD and pay the extra money.

B
    bob311
    Nice boat for a great price at $310, if it wasn't for fathers day i would be on it. I'm also just trying to help my buddies make it out, its hard to jump on any of the SD fleet this late in the week.
    Upvote 0
    Upvote 0

bdogie1

• May 27, 2015
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    getsome
    Yes because the fish have come up some and are not down that far......

Upvote 0

kevina

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    My two cents on this.

The bluefin are off Ensenada. Travel time from Oceanside there and back will cost you 6+ hours of fishing time. Drive to SD and pay the extra money.
    Not to mention, The 095 doesn't usually have to many good trips, The food is Horrid, That's why the boat just finally was able to the trip is a go.

Upvote 0

Jurel Hunter

We need to talk about your fishing reports.
  • Mar 11, 2007
    Carlsbad
    Name
    Jim
    Boat
    FV Soldandgone
    i disagree. i think o95 is a very nice fishing platform w gud quarters, n rick is solid capt. food is subjective and cooks come/go, but food i’ve had has been fine. parking is the best and prices are great. yes they are bit north but fish still ez to reach most times. u think he cant get on em at 371 for 1.5 day trip? honestly, i think their struggle is related to wonky website n booking software. hard to see what trips they have coming up and book a reservation online. that must be killing them business wise. they need to upgrade to modern system. how many times is a boat 1/2 full night before and booked when you show up in the morning? i bet 3/4 or more tickets are sold online at other landings this day n age.

Upvote 0

kevina

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    i disagree. i think o95 is a very nice fishing platform w gud quarters, n rick is solid capt. food is subjective and cooks come/go, but food i’ve had has been fine. parking is the best and prices are great. yes they are bit north but fish still ez to reach most times. u think he cant get on em at 371 for 1.5 day trip? honestly, i think their struggle is related to wonky website n booking software. hard to see what trips they have coming up and book a reservation online. that must be killing them business wise. they need to upgrade to modern system. how many times is a boat 1/2 full night before and booked when you show up in the morning? i bet 3/4 or more tickets are sold online at other landings this day n age.
    It doesn't take much to make you happy!

Upvote 0