gecsr1

Plain Jane Rods...Hobby Rod Builder
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
I stopped joining becaue of all the emails, and crap they are trying to sell , They may be doing good but way to many emails for this and that... just way to much...

Upvote 0

CartridgeCalls

100% Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
Apr 29, 2015
Palmdale, CA
www.ebay.com
Name
Curtis Wright
Boat
Kayak
Waste of money. I am a life member myself but after seeing the NRA roll over on our rights to take money from anti gunners I wish I could get a full refund.

Upvote 0

Da Mad Anglah

Old fut who still misses home on da islands
Oct 21, 2020
Idaho (and sometimes Honolulu)
Name
Chris
Boat
'93 18' Weldcraft "Rod Rage"
Same thing here, would rather find a pro-2A group in your state and invest in them rather than NRA and their typical ways of just rolling over and taking it in the ass like they seem to have done so many times in the past.

Thank God for the Idaho 2nd Amendment Alliance, they've done more than the NRA has ever done in Idaho where I now live. In fact, the NRA refused to even support the alliance's work on constitutional carry a few years ago. Luckily, it was passed by using other Pro-2A groups in our state and others.

Chris

Upvote 0

Da Mad Anglah

Old fut who still misses home on da islands
Oct 21, 2020
Idaho (and sometimes Honolulu)
Name
Chris
Boat
'93 18' Weldcraft "Rod Rage"
Sadly, yes. I've gotten hammered with emails from ISAA in the past week about what was about to happen. Here's what their bill is going to look like:

>>> Mandate Civil Liability Insurance for All Gun Owners
>>> Create a National Firearms License
>>> Require a Mental Health Exam for All Gun Owners
>>> Ban all Magazines That Hold Over 10 Rounds of Ammunition
>>> Establish a Federal Ammunition Registry
>>> Ban All .50 Caliber Ammunition
>>> Construct a National Firearms Registry

And the really sad part of it all is that this really won't "save lives". Rather, it just does what the left wants, to disarm society. I'm not a conspiracist at all, but fuck me if it doesn't sound exactly like it! Remember, disarm the population, make society dependent on the government for healthcare, equalize income by taxing the wealthy and giving just a little more to the poor, eliminate the middle class.
I know I've read this somewhere before.....

Upvote 0

TanstaaflSD

• Dec 3, 2013
    San Diego, CA, USA
    Name
    Tanstaafl
    Boat
    n/a
    I was never a supporter.In fact i was somewhat anti-gun.After seeing what happened in those big cities with the rioting and a just about zero effort to stop it from politicians my mind has been changed.If the citizens can't count on law enforcement to protect i guess the citizens need to do it themselves.Buy guns and ammo now.And support some kind of gun rights organization.
    Look up the 1992 LA riot and what happened in Koreatown (abandoned by police to rioters) and that will confirm your view. Tight Lines.

Upvote 0

KXKH

Feb 28, 2018
    NorCal
    Name
    Boat
    19' Hobie
    It has come to the reality that while NRA isn't perfect and there is definitely corruption inside of it (just like everywhere else), but they're the one that has the most voice at the moment against Biden and his extreme anti-gun laws that he's trying to shove down the throat of Americans.

"But no amendment — no amendment to the Constitution is absolute." - Sniffing Biden

Upvote 0

Capt Richie

Atlantic Custom Tackle
    Aug 10, 2008
    nassau NY
    Name
    Richie
    Boat
    32 albe
    I used to be a member, too many financial issues and the big muckity-mucks lining their pockets and living high on the hog. They recently filed for bankruptcy. Do some research and see for yourself. Nice backpack though, haha

yup building a multi million dollar home on members dime ..

Upvote 0

Highwayman

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Name
    Sammy
    Boat
    Party Boats and Skiff
    I don't worry about $45 dollars, that's less than a round of golf or my tab on an overnight trip, and you get a magazine :) Looking at the last election Trump won Texas by only 5.58%. Living in California is definitely a liberal experience but there is the Pacific Ocean here. That said with all the people moving to Texas from the East, West and South, Texas could become the next California. Scary Huh? I mention golf as it is my main hobby and then fishing, that is all I really do now but I support shooters and hunters. The NRA does as well, even if not up to the standards of many.

Reactions: KXKH
    Upvote 0

gecsr1

Plain Jane Rods...Hobby Rod Builder
    Jul 15, 2005
    Poway Ca
    Name
    Gary
    Boat
    No Boat Now
    sure join if you want your mail box filled with junk mail and tons of BS offers for stuff all from the NRA.

There are other ways to support .

Upvote 0

One_Leg

Ret. Comm. Diver Medic
    May 11, 2007
    You're mined!
    www.csicop.org
    Name
    Alan
    Boat
    1967 Cobia Cuddy Cabin/Evinrude Looper
    It sounds like some of you folks never utilize the money saving offers available from the many companies that support the NRA, and its members.

If that is the case, you should check them out in order to save some money on car rentals, hotels, insurance, etc.

I also look forward to reading American Hunter magazine every month.

Reactions: Highwayman
    Upvote 0