PENN

Nuppy

Dec 1, 2020
California
Name
Bryan
Boat
Zodiac
The lady and i headed out of newport in the morning to try to get a nice ride in before the bad wind started. Left around 8, fished for a couple hours and got chased down by some pretty thick fog by noon. Good thing for some loud fog horns giving us a warning. It came fast.

All in all good trip on the water and beautiful day when the sun was shining. Little rough on the way back in the fog for our small boat but she ended up with the shark. We were in a couple hundred feet of water. Good times! 5B506D0C-CA42-4E0E-A339-C4C52C3599EC.jpeg77A2A0EF-2CEE-4FD3-8ECF-1973BB88AB55.jpeg

Upvote 0

RodRage

Share the stoke!
  • Sep 7, 2017
    Surf City Ca.
    Name
    Huntington Hillbilly
    Boat
    Chaparral 224 Fisherman
    The lady and i headed out of newport in the morning to try to get a nice ride in before the bad wind started. Left around 8, fished for a couple hours and got chased down by some pretty thick fog by noon. Good thing for some loud fog horns giving us a warning. It came fast.

All in all good trip on the water and beautiful day when the sun was shining. Little rough on the way back in the fog for our small boat but she ended up with the shark. We were in a couple hundred feet of water. Good times!View attachment 1244986View attachment 1244987
    Nice work skipper welcome to BD but your post as a noob requires a pic of "The Lady" or your barred from the forum......

Upvote 0

flytie

Oct 20, 2012
    Orange, CA USA
    Name
    GC
    Boat
    Out of Office - Custom Invader CC
    I just got the boat rigged and dialed at the very end of last year. This is the third trip out on itView attachment 1245070
    If you are launching out of Newport on a warm day and have the lady aboard, be sure you bring very dark glasses and know to point out random things for her to look at while you check out the social distancing and Brazilian cut covid masks.

Upvote 0