Tin Pangas

Skipper
Aug 28, 2010
Norwalk, Ca U.S.A.
Name
Kevin
Boat
37 Tollycraft
Kwells will end your seasick problems, you can get it on Ebay. Also have her wear some headphones and listen to some music, at least keep wind and noise out. works on the inner ear problem.
You guys and your women problems.... my girl is the best, doesn't care if I go fishing, how many times or what day, doesn't care if I am out late at night with my friends, If I go to the desert, will go any where any time on a moments notice, never complains about anything, is never mad at me when I get home she is always happy to see me, just glad that I made it home okay, my girl is a Border Collie.
how is she in the sack? lololol

• Wow
Reactions: Ahkhuang
Upvote 0

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
  • Nov 20, 2008
    san diego calif. usa
    Name
    george
    Boat
    18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
    how is she in the sack? lololol
    much better than this guys friends

CaptJgray

• CaptJgray
    "The rest of my buddies get pissed when i try to bend them over the helm when the fishing is slow..."

At least she still loves me the next day and gives me lots of kisses. His buddies don't even have the common courtesy to give him a reach round.:rofl:

Upvote 0

Tunaslam

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Apr 25, 2003
    Diamond Bar, Ca 91765
    Name
    Cory Visser
    Boat
    N/A
    If misery truly loves company, you have to know you are not alone this year. Lady luck MIA on most of my trips this year too! So sorry for your pain! Keep on trying!

Upvote 0
    Sep 13, 2018
    East County
    Name
    Rusty
    Boat
    Skipjack
    Dont forget,
    Everybody writes a report when you come back with limits and pictures, most don't write a report when you get blanked all day long.
    Your not the only one you were just open enough to share it. Its also hard to be as good on your own as you can be with a competent partner as there is a lot to do as the captain which takes away from fulltime scanning. Paying dues, we all gotta do it.
    I have had a shitty half a year in local waters and only really want to fish YT/Calicos at this point.
    So true on competent person I mostly fish with my cousin who tries real hard but just doesn't grasp the concept, I hoped by now he would have caught on but still is lacking. It's real hard when your coming up on foamers and a bait goes out the opposite direction or tries to dropper rig a popper.

Upvote 0

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
  • Nov 20, 2008
    san diego calif. usa
    Name
    george
    Boat
    18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
    So true on competent person I mostly fish with my cousin who tries real hard but just doesn't grasp the concept, I hoped by now he would have caught on but still is lacking. It's real hard when your coming up on foamers and a bait goes out the opposite direction or tries to dropper rig a popper.
    I agree it is nice to have a competent partner, I give them the pep talk and let them know my time looking for fish is split with running the boat and how important it is for them to look too... that lasts for about ten minutes and they get bored and start enjoying the boat ride. I think this is from to much cattle boat fishing while my back ground was always private boat fishing, when I am on someone else's boat it is all business, looking for fish or cleaning up so there isn't a big mess when you get back, now it just comes down to who will pay their fair share... very frustrating. Not as frustrating as finally getting into a big fish and not being able to get it into the boat and watching it swim away with your gaff.

Upvote 0

Ahkhuang

• Mar 11, 2021
    Los Angeles, California
    www.bdoutdoors.com
    Name
    Albert Huang
    Boat
    1975 Hatteras 36C
    I agree it is nice to have a competent partner, I give them the pep talk and let them know my time looking for fish is split with running the boat and how important it is for them to look too... that lasts for about ten minutes and they get bored and start enjoying the boat ride. I think this is from to much cattle boat fishing while my back ground was always private boat fishing, when I am on someone else's boat it is all business, looking for fish or cleaning up so there isn't a big mess when you get back, now it just comes down to who will pay their fair share... very frustrating. Not as frustrating as finally getting into a big fish and not being able to get it into the boat and watching it swim away with your gaff.
    Reminds me of this report from about a month ago!

Thread 'Well now !' https://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/threads/well-now.776295/

Upvote 0