November 19, 2010 Lahaina Harbor Maui Hawaii

Discussion in 'Hawaii Fishing Reports' started by Startmeup, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Startmeup

Startmeup Official Sponsor of Bloodydecks Advertiser

Name:
    Lee
    Boat:
    Start Me Up Sportfishing
    Aloha from Maui!

[​IMG]
    Curtis Ramsven, Alex Voorhees and the Collingwood party with 3 mahis.
    [​IMG]
    Bruno Parzych with his 20 pound mahi.
    [​IMG]
    Visiting from France, Charly Nakache enjoys a half day charter with his son and picks up dinner while he is at it.
    [​IMG]
    Dylan Johnson with an aku caught on his morning charter.
    [​IMG]
    Peter West, Aaron Potter, Steve Bratzel and Ed Morris picked up a nice tuna and mahi on their early morning charter.
    [​IMG]
    Kendall Sloan got his first kawa kawa on his fishing charter.
    [​IMG]
    The Muik party with a nice 24 pound ono.
    [​IMG]
    The Nelsons spent the afternoon celebrating Allysons 50th birthday. Her gift to herself was when she reeled in this 30 pound mahi. “Happy Birthday Allyson”
    [​IMG]
    Richard Hassell and Pat Barbee while on their honeymoon joined Start Me Up on a morning 4 hour combination bottom and troll trip. They had a terrific time and are shown here with flags showing the tag and release of a shark.
    [​IMG]
    Sean and Shane Purner live in Hong Kong and were so excited to go on this fishing charter. They both caught these 2 rainbow runners on a 4 hour bottom and troll trip.
    [​IMG]
    This lucky couple had one wish and that was to see a marlin. Well Dana and Tommy Whittman got their wish and hooked up to a 250 pound blue marlin that gave them quite the show. As you can see they tagged and released her and were thrilled to do so.

Success can only be reached with the continued happiness of our fishermen. So whether you tag and release or boat them it’s our goal to make it all about you.

Happy Catching!
    Burger

2. GODAWG

GODAWG GODAWG

Name:
    SINKING BOAT
    Boat:
    SMALL WITH HOLE
    THE FISHING LOOKS GOOD PLAN ON GOING FISHING WITH BOYS FROM START ME UP . LOOKS LIKE THERE THE ONES THAT GET THE FISH.

3. Startmeup

Startmeup Official Sponsor of Bloodydecks Advertiser

Name:
    Lee
    Boat:
    Start Me Up Sportfishing
    Thanks GODAWG it was nice to see you back on Maui!Look for your picture in a up coming post.Doug