November 18, 2009 Lahaina Harbor, Maui

Discussion in 'Hawaii Fishing Reports' started by Startmeup, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Startmeup

Startmeup Official Sponsor of Bloodydecks Advertiser

Name:
    Lee
    Boat:
    Start Me Up Sportfishing
    Fantastic fall fishing here in Lahaina Maui, Hawaii with plenty of Mahi-mahi, Ono, Ahi Tuna and even a few big Blue Marlin.
    [​IMG]
    Don and Joanne Blessing with 2 Mahi and an Ono for the Early morning Action trip.
    [​IMG]
    Gary Del Carlo and wife with the days catch also onboard the Start Me Up Action.
    [​IMG]
    Michelle Cardel, Jenny House, Rob Rawlinson and Nate Wake with 16 Mahi-mahi caught on the 9 hour Action trip.
    [​IMG]
    Sharron Cummings with a 6 pound Rainbow Runner caught with Capt Randy on the Start Me Up Das It.
    [​IMG]
    Shawna Sharp with Capt Brandon with a nice 18 pound Mahi fishing on the Action 9 hour trip.
    [​IMG]
    Kurt Guy joined the Start Me Up Action early trip for this 40 pound Ono.
    [​IMG]
    Fishing with Capt. Timster on the Start Me Up One Mike Schehlone caught his dinner.
    [​IMG]
    Mike and Margret Murabito with this monster 40 pound Ono caught aboard the Start Me Up Action. Nice Fish Gang
    [​IMG]
    Kurt and Lauren Guy, Mike and Margret Murabito with deckhands Jukka and Steve with 14 Ono’s on the 9 hour early trip.
    [​IMG]
    Scott Thomas and Larry Plank with a great day of Ono Catching with Capt Tim on the SMU.
    [​IMG]
    Jessica and James Rico with 3 Ono for the day.
    [​IMG]
    Joe Kolling with his 25 pound Ono and Steve Dater 15 pound Ono Capt. Randy on the Das It.
    [​IMG]
    Monica and Ronald Roy joined Tom Butch aboard the Start Me Up Action for some Ono fun.
    [​IMG]
    4 Ono for Clint Henrikson for his day of fishing on the 9 hour trip aboard the Action.
    [​IMG]
    Kyle Hitchens a great 40 pound Mahi-mahi caught fishing with Capt. Brandon on the Action.
    [​IMG]
    James Raysbrook took his boys out for a great day on the water with Capt. Timster for this nice Ono and his boys with some cool small Tunas.
    [​IMG]
    Joe Gasso, Peter Conran, Martin Fairbank, Cody Conran, and Colton Fairbank 9 Mahi-mahi for their trip. Now wasn’t it worth it to go out at 3:30am guys?
    [​IMG]
    Sarah Stanton with her Mahi-mahi for the dinner table caught out with the Action team.
    [​IMG]
    Allan and Lynette Yetter had a great day catching Mahi-mahi and Ono fishing with the “Little One” Capt Randy on the Start Me Up Das It.
    [​IMG]
    Tim Smith and Pamela Fransen-Taylor with a great 66 pound Ahi Tuna fishing aboard that Early Morning Action Adventure trip.
    [​IMG]
    Mike and Candi Greet found a 28 pound Mahi fishing on the Das It with the “Great Bondini” Capt. Evans.
    [​IMG]
    Mark Brionez came all the way from Houston Texas to catch his fish of his life with this 347 pound Blue Marlin aboard the Start Me Up Das It. Nice Fish Mark!
    [​IMG]
    Dennis Bowman, Fred Schouecke, John Biljan caught 3 Mahi-mahi and then got to watch Chris Barter reel in his beautiful 285 pound Blue Marlin with Capt Timster. What a day of catching.

Well that brings us up towards the end of October for this fishing report. More to follow soon. Hope to see you fishing soon. Tight Lines.

2. mrmahi

mrmahi Newbie

Name:
    mrmahi
    Boat:
    24' Glasply
    Great catches! How's the bite been in November?

3. AaronP

AaronP Aaron

Name:
    Aaron
    Boat:
    none yet
    Sweet!! I just booked a trip with you guys for Dec 5!! Can't wait to get out of this Oregon rain!!

4. Sam Seafood

Sam Seafood Newbie

Name:
    Sam Seafood
    Boat:
    (1) Form fitted sanding block
    They have a extra Bertram to cover any boats in dry dock.That way no one gets left at the dock.Saw Action in Gentrys,they are taking the boat to the next level for fishing!How are you doing cheap Charlie?Aloha

5. Startmeup

Startmeup Official Sponsor of Bloodydecks Advertiser

Name:
    Lee
    Boat:
    Start Me Up Sportfishing
    Hope to get the next report up soon.Nov.has been slower fishing.Thanks for the feed back!

6. Stink Finger

Stink Finger Newbie

Name:
    Stink Finger
    Boat:
    8' dingy
  7. Sam Seafood

Sam Seafood Newbie

Name:
    Sam Seafood
    Boat:
    (1) Form fitted sanding block