November 11, 2010 Lahaina Harbor Maui Hawaii

Discussion in 'Hawaii Fishing Reports' started by Startmeup, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Startmeup

Startmeup Official Sponsor of Bloodydecks Advertiser

Name:
    Lee
    Boat:
    Start Me Up Sportfishing
    Aloha from Start Me Up Sportfishing and welcome to another exciting post from Lahaina, Hawaii.

[​IMG]
    Jo and Bill Carls with Bruce and Susan Brown with a 25 pound mahi caught at Kaho’Olawe.
    [​IMG]
    Three onos totaling 88 pounds with Jennifer and Brian Bulluss, Alison Goddard, Doris Robichaud, Nick Norton and Lauri Kimberly as the anglers.
    [​IMG]
    Kyle Peacock with a 25 pound mahi caught at K bouy.
    [​IMG]
    John Stevens with a deck hand from Team Start Me Up showing a 17 pound mahi.
    [​IMG]
    Mike Croom, Mike Callen and Geoff Stalber with a 30 pound mahi.
    [​IMG]
    This mahi gave the ultimate sacrifice so that Dwight Richards could have a Maui barbeque.
    [​IMG]
    Joe Thompson, Johnny Galves, Vince and Doug Morse, Ryan Billard and Richard Rich after a half a day of male bonding and a mahi boated.
    [​IMG]
    Daniel Surratt with her very first kawakawa.
    [​IMG]
    John Loughran and David Lunsford with a mahi caught on a morning shared trip.
    [​IMG]
    Ricardo Phillips with a 20 pound ono caught on a 6 hour shared charter.
    [​IMG]
    John Lincoln, George Gushalak and Ed and Brian Borkowski with 4 sixteen plus pound mahis.
    [​IMG]
    Greg Bonham with Mark, Mark and Michael Pollock with a mahi and ono catch.
    [​IMG]
    Brad Wilson, Richard Lopez, and Darcy Howat shared the filets from this mahi catch.
    [​IMG]
    Tom Fleckenstein, Danielle Cleary, Chris Schmidt, Shawna Smith and Keith Johnson on a 4 hour charter picking up a nice mahi for supper.
    [​IMG]
    Gary and Denise Lagro with their 171 pound blue marlin caught on their 6 hour charter.
    [​IMG]
    Scott and Dennis Quade with Brian Suchriski and a 491.6 pound blue marlin boated on their 6 hour charter.
    [​IMG]
    Brian Suchriski with a close look at his 27 pound mahi.
    [​IMG]
    Tim and Rudy Dumandan with Dylan Berg with a mahi caught off the island of Lanai.
    [​IMG]
    Billy Richardson with his blue marlin weighing in at 337.9 pounds.
    [​IMG]
    Shannon and Matt Layland with a tag and release of their 450 pound blue marlin.

So many fish so little time.

Mahalo
    Burger

2. Double Z

Double Z Newbie

Name:
    Harry S. Stamper
    Boat:
    Nope
    I wanna go back....