I noticed a bunch of rust stains in my bilge and on my fuel tank which obviously is not expected on a aluminum boat. Quickly found the “stainless’ steel hose clamps were the culprit. All of the screws had some rust and some were heavily rusted, they all stuck hard to a magnet. I searched Amazon for replacement clamps with decent reviews. One bag showed up and had very little magnetism and another larger bag was completely magnetic even the bands. I ran to McClendons with a magnet and found all their screws were also magnetic but was surprised the ones at Home Depot had very little magnetism. I am sure I had years before something would have failed but definitely annoying that a boat builder would skimp on something so easy.