Soda Pop

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
Jumping on this 9 day aboard the Red Rooster departing next Tuesday. I will travel down to San Diego Monday morning so I can do some last minute tackle shopping. Squisco will be my first stop. After I get my retail therapy taken care of I will check into my hotel room. Chime in to wish me good luck or if your on this trip. I also booked a couple more trips in Dec. and Jan. The Dec. trip will be aboard the Indy for 11 fun filled days out on the water. Then in Jan. I will be on the Excel for a 16 day trip I do every year.

STICK 'EM

Apr 29, 2009
Missoula,Montana USA
Name
Mark
Boat
Alumaweld Sled/clackacraft eddy
I will be there Monday buying more stuff my wife doesn't know "WE" own and watching the parking lot madness unfold as well. I'm really looking forward to getting out of the snow for a while and going for a boat ride.

Upvote 0

Russ Scholl

Almost A Member
Apr 1, 2018
Tuscaloosa
Name
Russ Scholl
Boat
Kayaks
Jumping on this 9 day aboard the Red Rooster departing next Tuesday. I will travel down to San Diego Monday morning so I can do some last minute tackle shopping. Squisco will be my first stop. After I get my retail therapy taken care of I will check into my hotel room. Chime in to wish me good luck or if your on this trip. I also booked a couple more trips in Dec. and Jan. The Dec. trip will be aboard the Indy for 11 fun filled days out on the water. Then in Jan. I will be on the Excel for a 16 day trip I do every year.
Good luck Soda!

Reactions: Soda Pop
Upvote 0

lee337

ahuntnfisherman
Apr 19, 2014
Name
larry lee
Boat
bass boat
Good luck Soda, if you need to borrow some gear I think Vic and Jeff could loan you some!!! LOLLOLLOL

• Haha
Upvote 0

Eric Ancog

Almost A Member
  • Mar 3, 2018
    Lakewood
    Name
    Eric Ancog
    Boat
    Independence, Shogun, Red Rooster III

I'm on this trip! Can't wait to get out there with ya!

Tight lines!

Upvote 0

js_lind

Almost A Member
    Aug 28, 2006
    Villa Park
    Name
    John
    Boat
    -
    I'm on the trip with you guys. Will be down Monday afternoon and heading to Miguel's for dinner.

The current trip got a nice slugs of YT on the way down and they are currently at the rocks trying to scratch up some wahoo.

Upvote 0

Eric Ancog

Almost A Member
  • Mar 3, 2018
    Lakewood
    Name
    Eric Ancog
    Boat
    Independence, Shogun, Red Rooster III
    I'm on the trip with you guys. Will be down Monday afternoon and heading to Miguel's for dinner.

The current trip got a nice slugs of YT on the way down and they are currently at the rocks trying to scratch up some wahoo.

Any chance we spend a day or two taking a shot at these Trophy size bluefin?? I talked to Sergey at Charkbait and he said they headed straight south.

Upvote 0

js_lind

Almost A Member
    Aug 28, 2006
    Villa Park
    Name
    John
    Boat
    -
    Any chance we spend a day or two taking a shot at these Trophy size bluefin?? I talked to Sergey at Charkbait and he said they headed straight south.
    There’s a good chance that we will get a shot at the BFT. I am bringing my heavy gear for sure. 9 days Provides a good opportunity to hit both the ridge and/or the Rocks as well as the local BFT grounds.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

reelconcerned

Jun 12, 2011
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Name
    Paul
    Boat
    n/a
    Hi Soda, last time I chimed in with you I thought we were on the Royal Polaris 18 day but the corona virus cancelled that trip (I think it was that trip), I am on the Indy trip 11 day in December also, last year in December they got into cow's and the way it's going this year we might get into big BF also (fingers crossed). I rebooked the Royal Polaris 18day for this year, they moved the trip to March, most boat's will be in for maintenance will have the ocean pretty much to ourselves....Paul

Upvote 0

Soda Pop

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Feb 12, 2011
    Fresno, CA
    Name
    David Rouse
    Boat
    Long range fishing
    Hi Soda, last time I chimed in with you I thought we were on the Royal Polaris 18 day but the corona virus cancelled that trip (I think it was that trip), I am on the Indy trip 11 day in December also, last year in December they got into cow's and the way it's going this year we might get into big BF also (fingers crossed). I rebooked the Royal Polaris 18day for this year, they moved the trip to March, most boat's will be in for maintenance will have the ocean pretty much to ourselves....Paul

Yes Paul the Royal cancelled that 18 day. I told my friends I got a stimulus check for $7,000 LOL See you in December brother... It will be a blast on the 11 day. Have not rebooked the 18 day in March. I might.... but I might do the June Heat on the Rooster. Wait and see on my schedule.

Upvote 0

JoeInMN

Fishing from 40 below to 120 above..
    Sep 10, 2017
    minnesota
    Name
    Joseph Koep
    Boat
    American Angler , Ice Castle Fish House
    You will have a young guy named Adrian on your trip just got off Ken's 10day on the AA with him. Fantastic fishermen and super nice guy. He was just out so he knows whats working.

Upvote 0

Mike Nall

Sep 1, 2014
    Name
    Boomer
    Boat
    Any one that floats.
    Going to be fun!!!! Fishing down south has turned for the better and hopefully we get a shot at the stones!!!

Reactions: STICK 'EM
    Upvote 0

threewaves

Yellowtail
    Feb 1, 2014
    Nor Cal - Bay Area
    Name
    Dave
    Boat
    Pursuit 2870
    Soda, good luck and have a great time. Tell Ethan hello. We leave on our 14 days 2 days before you get back. Looking forward to a great ridge report. O-KKKK Brother..

Upvote 0